Immersion!

rob

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you need to take my advice, sneak your spouse into your room and screw all night long.

Wear your extra dark glacier glasses to your classes so you can sleep through then with out being notice, and do it again the next night.

In this way you can at lease enjoy some screwing.

Thank you. I hear what you are saying, and I welcome this open and honest feedback. I am an active participant in this conversation.

Let's functionalize these action items for a more synergistic outcome.

so you need to take my advice, sneak your spouse into your room and screw all night long.

Wear your extra dark glacier glasses to your classes so you can sleep through then with out being notice, and do it again the next night.

Thank you. I hear what you are saying, and I welcome this open and honest feedback. I am an active participant in this conversation.

dude, I feel like I need to talk you down off a bad high.

Turn off your computer, hop into bed, and synergize your spouse.

You are tuning into a rhetorical pile of diatribe.

Dude, you HAVE the vocabulary. You are primed for success.

Shirt front should say: I PISS EXCELLENCE!

Back: I FUCKED PARIS HILTON!

You'd fit right in.

I am EXCELLENCE

the key component to this learning strategy is immersion! This event is making sure that my learning is maximized, to help me fully realize my own self-actualization. Moving forward, I hope to fully leverage my skillset to help my directs reach their own potential using a tightly-coupled combination of leadership, and coaching.

I'm wearing my lucky red spider-man shirt today.

WTF? The Hilton doesn't have free wi-fi?

I have found that the nicer the Hotel, the fewer complimentary services there are. You pay for *every* little thing;

Meanwhile, just about every budget chain motel next to an interstate has free in-room wireless and complimentary fresh baked cookies at the front desk.

Thats how the Hilton's pay for Paris' lifestyle.

I don't think the Hilton family actually has anything to do with the hotels anymore.

Personal Reflection Process: (luckily this is printed on a laminated card I can carry in my wallet)

What is happening right now?

What am I doing?

What am I feeling?

What am I thinking?

What am I trying to achieve right now?

What am I doing that may be stopping me from getting what I want?

What can I choose to do differently that will help me get what I want?

What is contributing to my success that I need to keep doing or do more of?

My god, they've managed to sum up the corporate managerial thought process on a wallet-sized card. Probably helps the ones that have been in the biz a while get past question 1.