Kudos to the Giants

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, are you one of the goddamned terrorists? Patriots are what keeps this country free so you can say spew your hate. Come to think of it...your avatar looks pretty islamic!

F__ YOU, YOU F___ING F___! You're spitting on the grave of Frank Zappa.

Thank you, New York Football Giants, for delivering one of the best Superbowl games I can remember watching. If you're a Pats fan, this has got to hurt.

fuck the patriots.

What, are you one of the goddamned terrorists? Patriots are what keeps this country free so you can say spew your hate. Come to think of it...your avatar looks pretty islamic!

i love my country, but the patriots are a bunch of frickin cheaters and tom brady is fuckin pretty boy and randy moss is should go back to the hood.

The Giants defense should have gotten the MVP IMO, but that would never happen. What a great game, one of the best in memory.

I liked the commercial where the dog was trainer to the clydesdale. :lmao:

Tom Petty looked and sounded pretty good for bein an old rocker! :rocken:

fuck the patriots.

i love my country, but the patriots are a bunch of frickin cheaters and tom brady is fuckin pretty boy and randy moss is should go back to the hood.

that is just wrong. it's not TB's fault that you must be ugly as the clydesdales' butts. randy moss is a damn fine receiver. you need to STFU w/that friggin racist attitude. yeah the patriots are a buncha cheaters but probably no worse than the rest of the league. go back to homeroom now or yer gonna get detention :rolleyes: