jealous?

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and i've never posted half nude pictures of my wife on the internet.

perhaps this is the perfect time to correct that oversight chris!

Well I was going to but then all the freaks ruined it in this thread, so I guess I'll have to just keep it to myself.

You never know through - TG has caused me to do dumber things.

BTW, Minx, I think you do a great job in general on this site. This issue just seems like a watershed to me. CC.com is a great site with a character of it's own but if it continues to be anti-social, it is doomed. That is the way of the internet. Be the best in your niche or fade into obscurity.

Last summer I met a guy from CA at Index. He was onsighting 11's and 12's like popcorn. I asked him if he had looked for partners on CC.COM and his reply was, "No. I heard that it is too full of asshole's."

Cheers.

bug, ya wanna borrow a couple layers of skin :ass:

Ping, spray on my posts and other long term or seasoned posters with impunity. That is great sruff and I generally like your posts a lot.

My arguement is for the health of this site as a business model. It will be replaced if we cannot let newbies adapt (evolve) slowly. The number of of disenfranchised newbies will someday vastly outnumber the likes of you and me. Then there will be a new site and this one will be like the Ascentionist.

I've met many great climbing partners on this site. Maybe the California dude was the asshole.

If evangelical Christians in this country would just STFU and practice their religion without trying to violate the separation of church and state by imposing it on the rest of us through the political process, everyone else would be fine with it. They don't, so they get the criticism they deserve. Do you see the Muslims, Buddhists, Jews, or any other religious sect trying to pass their "God's laws"? No. It's only these fuckwads.

They are an ant-Constitutional, and therefore anti-American fascist cult who bring whatever ridicule and opposition they seem to thrive on upon themselves by trying to make the rest of us march to their fucked up tune. [/quote

:tup:

Well you are certainly angry. I agree that religion should stay out of government to a large degree. You seem confused about my stance and beleifs. Understandable considering I posted more than three sentence responses. Cheer up Tvash. The right wingers and fundamentalists are on their way out. Historically there is always an upswelling of old traditions before a radical change.

I've met many great climbing partners on this site. Maybe the California dude was the asshole.

If evangelical Christians in this country would just STFU and practice their religion without trying to violate the separation of church and state by imposing it on the rest of us through the political process, everyone else would be fine with it. They don't, so they get the criticism they deserve. Do you see the Muslims, Buddhists, Jews, or any other religious sect trying to pass their "God's laws"? No. It's only these fuckwads.

They are an ant-Constitutional, and therefore anti-American fascist cult who bring whatever ridicule and opposition they seem to thrive on upon themselves by trying to make the rest of us march to their fucked up tune. [/quote

:tup:

Well you are certainly angry. I agree that religion should stay out of government to a large degree. You seem confused about my stance and beleifs. Understandable considering I posted more than three sentence responses. Cheer up Tvash. The right wingers and fundamentalists are on their way out. Historically there is always an upswelling of old traditions before a radical change.

My post had nothing to do with your beliefs. And I don't get angry. I, with help from my colleagues at the ACLU, get even.