jealous?

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the "trophy" comments, I love this hot lady and yes, I hold her on a pedastol above all others. Maybe it wasnt the smartest thing to post on the web, but it was out of complete infatuation with her.

First of all, the wankers who frequent this board owe you many thanks for posting such excellent spank-off material (myself excluded....I've got obligations of my own).

Second, dude you'd better watch out. If you wanna keep her around you've gotta pretend to be half interested. 'Cause once she finds out how "in love" you are with her, she'll be ready for the next conquest.

istockphoto_285387_under_her_thumb.jpg

i've had ngu, chlamidia, warts, herpes; sh*t i'm a walking vd text-book, a testament to my slutty years.

No dude...not "had"....you HAVE herpes.

herpes.jpg

SWM. I climb hard. Highly spiritually evolved: ask any yellowjacket. Smarter than you (obviously). I love walks on the beach, sunsets, and discussing genital maladies in sound surround detail on internet forums. STDs OK (with you, I hope). Would love to get laid sometime this millenium.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

jealous? ...Here is what I get to wake up to. God I love my life

Dude posts a semi-nude pic of his fiancée on the INTERNET, posted it on cc.com, posted the thread with the pic in "spray", titled the thread (as if a brag and or dare) "jealous?", used the term "what" when referring to his fiancée, proclaims how much he loves HIS life (because he is in lust with miss Hot-Body)....and SC takes the heat?

This must be the most romantic love story of all time! Its almost divine! Soul mates even!

Good luck 1

Edited by dmuja

doh... looks like 111 took the picture off the original post. not so proud any more, eh

good thing she doesnt look on here, I'd catch hell for posting this if she knew. And those of you who know me and her, KEEP YER TRAPS SHUT!

ah yes, the true meaning of love. doing something knowing and willingly that you know your loved one would be pissed about. and this is a little more than leavig the toilet seat up.

I wonder why she's wearing that stopwatch. :blush:

Not a real blonde.

can't tell from that angle. :grlaf:

its not like she posted it herself. pick on 111 if you must but she's an innocent bystander.

BWAHHHHH_HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Since when has "innocent bystander" status had anything to do with spray.

Take no prisoners is more like it.

or get squashed like a bug

Squash away Pink.

I was laughing at Minx because she moved the Denali thread from partners to spray even though Partners is supposed to be spray free.

She did not respect the innocence of a newbie to the site nor his friends and family who heard about the thread and checked it out.

He assumed that since the Partner's forum says "No Spray" he would not get attacked for posting a serious request for partners on a real climb. I wonder if Minx EVER cleans spray out of the partners forum. If so, what is the criteria and how is it different from the criteria she used to open the Denali post to unbridled spray?

Or maybe she does not see how Christians could be innocent bystanders. For instance, did she consider the fact that the poster of the Denali thread might have had children who read the spray that was posted before and after it was moved to spray?

I call bullshit.

Does Minx have her moderator role twisted into a anti Christian battle?

Is this how this site wants to be seen by the 180 million Christians in this country? The CC.Com site has been the subject of discussion in many churches in many states since the Denali thread. The Moderators of that thread allowed open attacks on a person who runs another web site because of his religious beliefs. How can that be a good thing for CC.COM?

Are there other groups from our society that they would subject to this kind of disrespect?

What social groups do you belong to? Are you a Buddist, Hindu, or any other religious persuasion? "Maybe you should go somewhere else." seems to be the tone of cc.com.

Is this how this site wants to be seen by the 180 million Christians in this country? The CC.Com site has been the subject of discussion in many churches in many states since the Denali thread. The Moderators of that thread allowed open attacks on a person who runs another web site because of his religious beliefs. How can that be a good thing for CC.COM?

Maybe Christians should spend more time in prayer/meditation/worship rather than proselytizing and embracing the role of "victims" of free speech. Maybe if they did that more and set more of a living example instead of letting their religion be "hijacked by extremist" politicos, maybe if they did that people like 111 would have grown up with a stronger moral foundation and would not have treated "Love" the same way he might treat a brothel session and then maybe then he would not have posted a semi naked picture of his girlfriend on the World Wide Web.

Bug....I think you are incorrect. I think this site first became the topic of coversation in churches after the Mt. Hood incident December 2006. You know...the one where the selective morality of CC.com became evident??? There were lots of "climbers" and mods blathering in a condescending tone about how horrific and distasteful it was for us to speculate about the climbers decision making given that their friends and relatives all over the country might be searching the site for information and context. All the while members here were mocking the Christian faith that these same friends and relatives clung to for hope and comfort.

I for one am glad that the moderators have respect for free speech and open discourse and value this site for just that reason. :tup: I also claim my first amendment right to criticize any club/church/ "religion" that at base spends most of its time concerned with proselytizing and embracing the role of victim hood while largely ignoring its own hypocrisies. Long live the example of Christ, 111 needs you - Im sure he'll be calling on you for help real soon.

and thanks for everyone defending her honor in my absence (powder has priority over cc spray, I am sure you all understand)

As for the "trophy" comments, I love this hot lady and yes, I hold her on a pedastol above all others. Maybe it wasnt the smartest thing to post on the web, but it was out of complete infatuation with her.

infatuation is not love and will end. when that goes... what will you have left? do you hold her in great esteam for her inttelegence and grace? her ablity to have a spiritied debate? her kindness and gernousity? beauty fades period. it is ONLY a tick of genetics and means nothing to the holding together of a meaningful relationship.

Are there other groups from our society that they would subject to this kind of disrespect?

Bug, I agree with some of what you are saying but this is a little bit overstated in my opinion. Certainly there are lots of groups that have been subject to that kind of disrespect on cc.com, whether it is fat people, gays, police, or members of the Mountaineers.

Yes, there are lot of vociferous posters around here who tend to be intolerant of any discussion of religion and maybe the moderators don't intervene in the manner that you think they should. But in my opinion the Mt. Hood and Denali partners threads became unsightly mostly because some folks go a little too far with the idea that cc.com is their own personal playground -- to the point that "outsiders" are unwelcome at times. I don't think this treatment is exclusively reserved for Christians.

It is what it is, though, and that sense of familiarity we have with each other is sometimes part of the charm of this place.

Behold the Drama Queen of the week award winner. Since you've got the finger on the pulse of our Christian Nation, enlighten us, Bug, what other burning issues are firestorming through the pews and pulpits all across today's America? Inquiring minds want to...no, actually, we couldn't give less of a fuck.

What's good for CC is to remain a great climbing site, which it is, with a completely open forum called Spray for those, including Christians and their children, who choose to lurk or participate. The mods have done an excellent job of creating the country's best climbing website. Keep up the good work.

Bug, I agree with some of what you are saying but this is a little bit overstated in my opinion. Certainly there are lots of groups that have been subject to that kind of disrespect on cc.com, whether it is fat people, gays, police, or members of the Mountaineers.

Yes, there are lot of vociferous posters around here who tend to be intolerant of any discussion of religion and maybe the moderators don't intervene in the manner that you think they should. But in my opinion the Mt. Hood and Denali partners threads became unsightly mostly because some folks go a little too far with the idea that cc.com is their own personal playground -- to the point that "outsiders" are unwelcome at times. I don't think this treatment is exclusively reserved for Christians.

It is what it is, though, and that sense of familiarity we have with each other is sometimes part of the charm of this place.

we are not prejudiced we fuck with everyone

to me posting on cc.com is more like sitting in a bar. if someone wants to stand up and proclaim themselves part of any particulare "group" or ideaoligy, then we have to be willing to listen to how other people disagree with us. if you don't want to have the conversation or defend what you think or believe don't post here. I don't think most people question out of malice as much as they question out of curiosity. if people don't want to comunicate about ideas there is no need for this BBS the forum, the internet or other people for that matter.