jealous?

So, that chick is hot. When she dumps you after finding out that you posted this photo on the thread, she is alllllll mine!

What you gonna do Archy..lick her to death..oooh im gonna really really lick you

pretty sure you need to be packin a hog to dish out the type of punishment that girl deserves

apparently you have never met a woman who is truly creative in bed.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm...quit being purposely dense. you can insult 111 all you want. i think its lame that you we're insulting the girl in the pic. you can't hide from that fact.

do you really think i was insulting her? if someone doesn't hear an insult, was that person insulted?

plus, it was some lame-o comment on yeast infections. jeez, everyone gets 'em. it's not even some crack about vd, and what would be the big deal about those either? i've had ngu, chlamidia, warts, herpes; shit i'm a walking vd text-book, a testament to my slutty years. i have no beef with slutty guys OR slutty girls. nothing wrong with that; just be honest and open about it and don't fuck people over. which leads me to a question about what the hell the insult towards HER was in the first place....oh this is all so confusing. i thought i was insulting him....

ummm...quit being purposely dense. you can insult 111 all you want. i think its lame that you we're insulting the girl in the pic. you can't hide from that fact.

do you really think i was insulting her? if someone doesn't hear an insult, was that person insulted?

plus, it was some lame-o comment on yeast infections. jeez, everyone gets 'em. it's not even some crack about vd, and what would be the big deal about those either? i've had ngu, chlamidia, warts, herpes; shit i'm a walking vd text-book, a testament to my slutty years. i have no beef with slutty guys OR slutty girls. nothing wrong with that; just be honest and open about it and don't fuck people over. which leads me to a question about what the hell the insult towards HER was in the first place....oh this is all so confusing. i thought i was insulting him....

hey Sexy coco ;) you know you bring up a really good point. if he owns this woman as in she is a prized piece of property then you could insult him by saying something mean about his woman. but in this day and age she is not property to be bought sold or given away... so you were insulting her. but then if she is not a trophy than he aught not post a picture of a woman and ask other people if they are jealous. becuase really there is nothing to be jealous of. she is an individual and could move on at any moment in time.

Muffy's .02$

Yeah, we knew about your dissapproval of the pic posting up front. We got that part, Sherlock. I wouldn't have made 111's post, but that's not at issue here. Your "clarification" does nothing to justify your denigrating someone who can't defend themselves and insulting someone's fiancee at the same time in a the lowest brow manner possible. You chose to express your dissapproval in the shittiest manner possible. In short, despite your verbal diarrhea, you're still a fucking tool.

As for your justifications, well, apparently you're also a freak show, as well.

Tragic.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

All I know is when I was married, I avoided posting pics of my wife in such poses. Those pics are for personal viewing pleasure, not to be disseminated to the masses. It reeks of chest-beating, which will eventually lead to huberis.

Own up to it to your fiancee is the thing a decent mate would do.

Yeah, we knew about your dissapproval of the pic posting up front. We got that part, Sherlock. I wouldn't have made 111's post, but that's not at issue here. Your "clarification" does nothing to justify your denigrating someone who can't defend themselves and insulting someone's fiancee at the same time in a the lowest brow manner possible. You chose to express your dissapproval in the shittiest manner possible. In short, despite your verbal diarrhea, you're still a fucking tool.

Tragic.

YOU are chastizing SC for denigrating a person on-line and being low-brow???

Do you have any idea how stupid you are?

hey Sexy coco ;) you know you bring up a really good point. if he owns this woman as in she is a prized piece of property then you could insult him by saying something mean about his woman. but in this day and age she is not property to be bought sold or given away... so you were insulting her. but then if she is not a trophy than he aught not post a picture of a woman and ask other people if they are jealous. becuase really there is nothing to be jealous of. she is an individual and could move on at any moment in time.

Muffy's .02$

yes, true. he displayed a photo of her as an object, a sexual object no less, much as the wealthy might display a ferrari, or any who might fetishize a symbolic object for purposes of self-aggrandizement; the objectification had already occured. He, by his post and its tone, had reduced her humanity to the level of a static object to be displayed in front of his "peers" for the purposes of gloating and revelling in his object's supposed desirability. do you think this is an accurate description?

as to my comments: yes they were "vulgar" in a conventional sense (even though i do not necessarily share this sense). part of the comments were directed at this assumed level of desirability of the woman in question: here is a lithe and fit young woman, but what else is going on? does fecal matter come out of her anus? does she have bad breath? does she sometimes pick her nose and eat it? does she fart in small enclosed areas? will she wither and age like everyone else?

i've always had a problem with this culture's obsession with sexuality and desirability, and this thread really poked at it. sure it's my issue, but i'm ok with this issue. i think it's an important one that touches on much of what goes on in life.

Tragic.

YOU are chastizing SC for denigrating a person on-line and being low-brow???

Do you have any idea how stupid you are?

forgive him. he was drunk, and she is his daughter. and he doesn't want any daughter of his to have yeast infections.

Muffy's .02$

yes, true. he displayed a photo of her as an object, a sexual object no less, much as the wealthy might display a ferrari, or any who might fetishize a symbolic object for purposes of self-aggrandizement; the objectification had already occured. He, by his post and its tone, had reduced her humanity to the level of a static object to be displayed in front of his "peers" for the purposes of gloating and revelling in his object's supposed desirability. do you think this is an accurate description?

as to my comments: yes they were "vulgar" in a conventional sense (even though i do not necessarily share this sense). part of the comments were directed at this assumed level of desirability of the woman in question: here is a lithe and fit young woman, but what else is going on? does fecal matter come out of her anus? does she have bad breath? does she sometimes pick her nose and eat it? does she fart in small enclosed areas? will she wither and age like everyone else?

i've always had a problem with this culture's obsession with sexuality and desirability, and this thread really poked at it. sure it's my issue, but i'm ok with this issue. i think it's an important one that touches on much of what goes on in life.

I think those are all good things for everyone to think about. i don't totaly agree with how you presented your ideas... however i think you sentament was on.

beautiy is in the eye of the beholder. i do not think i am worthless becuase i will never again be a 19 year old girl who weighed 113 pounds. i do not think i need to be that girl to be loved or to love.

ROCK ON sexy choco xoxoxoxo

I think those are all good things for everyone to think about. i don't totaly agree with how you presented your ideas... however i think you sentament was on.

beautiy is in the eye of the beholder. i do not think i am worthless becuase i will never again be a 19 year old girl who weighed 113 pounds. i do not think i need to be that girl to be loved or to love.

thanks for understanding. i'm sorry if i came across as crass and an ass. i have a tendency to do that. i'm also sorry if i caused anyone else pain with my comments (except that fat-titted guy). i do think the photo was inappropriate, but i also think my initial response was kinda lame too.

xoxoxoxo backatcha.

thanks for understanding. i'm sorry if i came across as crass and an ass. i have a tendency to do that. i'm also sorry if i caused anyone else pain with my comments (except that fat-titted guy). i do think the photo was inappropriate, but i also think my initial response was kinda lame too.

xoxoxoxo backatcha.

now run along and say 10 hail marys and 20 our fathers and you will be forgiven. :wave:

wow, I go skiing for 36 hrs and I get back and all this shit has gone on!

Originally Posted By: Raindawg

circus_girl_1.jpg

YA, I GUESS SHE LOOK KINDA CUTE AND SUCH, BUT HAVE YOU SEEN HER FACE? I'M AFRAID IT'S A DIFFERENT STORY ALTOGETHER:

19009BL.thumbnail.jpg

That is HORRIBLE!!

You knew this was coming...

circus_guy_2.jpg

and thanks for everyone defending her honor in my absence (powder has priority over cc spray, I am sure you all understand)

As for the "trophy" comments, I love this hot lady and yes, I hold her on a pedastol above all others. Maybe it wasnt the smartest thing to post on the web, but it was out of complete infatuation with her.

Edited by 111

its not like she posted it herself. pick on 111 if you must but she's an innocent bystander.

BWAHHHHH_HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Since when has "innocent bystander" status had anything to do with spray.

Take no prisoners is more like it.

or get squashed like a bug