jealous?

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mr. cocoa, you were just wrong. face it. i hate to agree with this merry band of sprayers but they're right. you're wrong and probably should apologize.

wrong to insult, or wrong with my opinion that it is way poor taste to post revealing photos of someone without that someone knowing?

anyways, gotta go.

The high cost of protecting a precious ego, brought to you by Spray.

wrong to insult, or wrong with my opinion that it is way poor taste to post revealing photos of someone without that someone knowing?

So true SC. I was not trying to insult 111, just making a point that he thought the skinny chick was hot and I was putting it in perspective for him. I suppose in the end……to each his/her own!

So, that chick is hot. When she dumps you after finding out that you posted this photo on the thread, she is alllllll mine!

What you gonna do Archy..lick her to death..oooh im gonna really really lick you

pretty sure you need to be packin a hog to dish out the type of punishment that girl deserves

PLEASE DO NOT POST PHOTOS OF LOVED-ONES ON THE INTERNETS WITHOUT THEM KNOWING. THIS IS WAY MORE BASE THAN GETTING A LITTLE COTTAGE CHEESE STUCK BETWEEN YOUR TEETH AND GUMS. AND A RANCID ODOR ON YOUR UPPER LIP. I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT WHEN YOU, TVASH, POST REVEALING PHOTOS OF YOURSELF, THERE IS A DECENT CHANCE YOU KNOW YOU ARE POSTING THESE PHOTOS.

I UNDERSTANDS THAT SOME GUYS (AND GALS) ARE TEMPTED TO POST PHOTOS OF THINGS THAT GIVE THEM AN EGO BOOST, BUT HUMAN BEINGS ARE NOT THINGS, AND TO ATTEMPT AN EGO-BOOST THROUGH THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOUR IS, AHEM, CHEESY AT BEST.

JUDGING BY THE PHOTO OF HIS BELOVED, 111 IS PROBABLY JUST GETTING PAST HIS TEEN ACNE STAGE, SO A BOUT OF YOUTHFUL INDISCRETION CAN CERTAINLY GIVE HIM SOME LEEWAY, BUT CONSIDERING THE TITLE OF HIS THREAD, THE LEEWAY SEEMS A BIT MEAGER.

Ahh, now I understand your point. I didn't get this from your rude defamation of the woman unaware of her new public status, but now that you spell out what you actually think about it, I can't say I disagree with you. Maybe you thought you were being clear with your intentions, but I assure you that thinking other people are mind readers is another surefire way to fuck up a relationship. So tell me Karnak, is this also the subtext of Raindawg's lighter version of denigration of total strangers?

111, you should take Muffy's sage advice offered up awhile back and come clean with her, or I assure you no good can come of this. You should also show her that photoshopped version, that is actually funny.

wrong to insult.

way to cut and run dude

had obligaciones, mujer.

i'm amused at how up in arms people get over insults thrown at some schmuck who offers up his frickin' FIANCEE, woman he LOVES, blah blah blah, half-naked, to a bunch of strangers on the fucking internet. shit! some schmuck is bragging about his hot gf, and actually posts a photo, and challenges these strangers with a "jealous?".

you gotta be kiddin' that you'd get offended if someone throws shit at him. i'm surprised, that you, as a woman, wouldn't be pissed at HIM for posting photos of her without her even knowing. maybe they roll that way, i don't know. you know what though? i don't even think he's legit. notice how he's disappeared? although he may have sobered up, and is now mortified? perhaps.

i don't think he's legit, cuz he'd have taken the photos down, if it mattered to him.

wrong to insult.

way to cut and run dude

had obligaciones, mujer.

i'm amused at how up in arms people get over insults thrown at some schmuck who offers up his frickin' FIANCEE, woman he LOVES, blah blah blah, half-naked, to a bunch of strangers on the fucking internet. shit! some schmuck is bragging about his hot gf, and actually posts a photo, and challenges these strangers with a "jealous?".

you gotta be kiddin' that you'd get offended if someone throws shit at him. i'm surprised, that you, as a woman, wouldn't be pissed at HIM for posting photos of her without her even knowing. maybe they roll that way, i don't know. you know what though? i don't even think he's legit. notice how he's disappeared? although he may have sobered up, and is now mortified? perhaps.

i don't think he's legit, cuz he'd have taken the photos down, if it mattered to him.

ummm...quit being purposely dense. you can insult 111 all you want. i think its lame that you we're insulting the girl in the pic. you can't hide from that fact.

wrong to insult.

way to cut and run dude

had obligaciones, mujer.

If these were your motivations, it seems odd that you would have taken the tack you did, instead of starting off with something like the above.

All in all, I think that would have been more in keeping with the SC (the deft touch, the elision, the rhetorical fencing)that we all know and love than the "I think it's dangerous and reckless for an adult to let their kids play in a busy street so I'll run their kids over to teach them a lesson" rationale than starting off with the "Your girl is a nasty ho" angle.