jealous?

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A simple apology would have sufficed, but it seems it's just not in you to ever be wrong.

:) priceless! (that one is really good, you have to admit.)

I challenge you to find anyone here, DeChristo (who participated in your transgression) aside, who agrees with your self assessment.

you are certainly correct that moral categorizations such as "transgression" would come from a poll of peers, but i have no interest in peer polling when deciding upon my own sense of ethics and morality.

A simple apology would have sufficed, but it seems it's just not in you to ever be wrong.

I challenge you to find anyone here, DeChristo (who participated in your transgression) aside, who agrees with your self assessment.

you are certainly correct that moral categorizations such as "transgression" would come from a poll of peers, but i have no interest in peer polling when deciding upon my own sense of ethics and morality.

Trying to deflect this to me won't change your tool-like behavior in the eyes of anyone, save a moron like your mini-me, of course, but he's just a remora that feeds off other people's insults because he can't seem to come up with any of his own material.

Big people apologize when they fuck up. You clearly crossed a line, by any measure, and owe some happy young guy and his fiancee an apology. I've apologized to people on CC several times when I was in the wrong, and had no problem doing it. Just did it several days ago, in fact. I guess that's just one of many areas where we differ.

So your idea of righting this wrong was to crudely insult the man's fiancee?

that's about the equivalent of Adolf Hitler lecturing on racial and religious tolerance. :lmao:

yeah but hitler didn't have tits (although i guess he only had one testicle??? :confused:).

No, you're not going to weasel out of this via the standard Tvash trash routine with KKK sucking on one of your testicles. The question posed represents a pretty clear measure of how much of a tool you really are. The ball's in your court, partner.

woa woa slow down here...we almost got a chance to look at kev's plus sized wife

quit insulting kev's wife. we don't know that she's plus sized. we only know she's got to be a little bit off to have married kevbone. sometimes the nutty ones are super hot

sometimes the nutty ones are super hot

This implies that there are women who are not nutty..which is false we all know there are only varying degrees of nuttiness and the goal is to find a level you can handle :grin:

quit insulting kev's wife. we don't know that she's plus sized.

well if he thinks that girl is anorexic then it only stands to reason that what he thinks is normal would be plus sized to us..in fact you insulted kevbones wife be insinuating that plus size is not hot

however I do not like plus size..a hip bone, to me, is quite sexy :grin:

Trying to deflect this to me won't change your tool-like behavior in the eyes of anyone, save a moron like your mini-me, of course, but he's just a remora that feeds off other people's insults because he can't seem to come up with any of his own material.

come on man, he likes your tits too. but the point is, and why you don't know is beyond me, that i am not trying in any way to deflect or change opinions.

Big people apologize when they fuck up.

then i think you owe me an apology.

You clearly crossed a line, by any measure, and owe some happy young guy and his fiancee an apology.

i think some happy young guy owes his fiancee an apology.