jealous?

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trash, that's cool whatever works but trust me, men are not an energy saving device. they might a waste of energy but no man has ever saved any

Conservation of energy requires a bounded system. If you draw the dotted line both the man and the woman, the man sucks the life force from the woman and produces only waste heat: energy is conserved.

Jealous, No I have My Eye candy ! Who wants to worry about looks at a Crag ? and Who is looking at Who ?

Who would want to live with a Climbing partner? I for one escape from the Family and the World when I climb and would not really want to take it with Me. No matter what She looks like. But I can understand Your feeling lucky, Everyone wants something diffrent out of life thats what makes the World fun and weird.

Being escaped from is not your choice. Being left at home is.

that makes me kinda sad

i never want to be with a man who views me as something to secape from.

and most of my BEST times climbing have been with the person i was married to or dating at the time.

All 'attached' women get 'escaped from', honey. The only difference is whether or not you're aware of it.

I guess that explains why i wont get married again. i hate HATE being the little woman left at home. :anger::battlecage::poke:

Being escaped from is not your choice. Being left at home is.

I am pretty sure that is the kind of advice that got me divorced ;)

Dude keep your fat fetish to yourself no one wants to hear that you like fat bitches

Who said I like fat bitches? There is a difference between fat and healthy…….You’re the one posting pictures of anorectic women.

So since you are so quick to critique, lets see some pictures of your wife and her "healthy" physique. 111's fiancee is far from "anorectic" and I think his enthusiasm for his new bride is cool. Why piss on him?

Dude keep your fat fetish to yourself no one wants to hear that you like fat bitches

Who said I like fat bitches? There is a difference between fat and healthy…….You’re the one posting pictures of anorectic women.

So since you are so quick to critique, lets see some pictures of your wife and her "healthy" physique. 111's fiancee is far from "anorectic" and I think his enthusiasm for his new bride is cool. Why piss on him?

:tup:

Here is what I get to wake up to. God I love my life.

IMG_5422.JPG

last time i was with her, she had this nasty drip and wanted me to go down on her. blech. has it cleared up yet?

Classy.

Why the hostility and vulgarity?

It's fucked up that he went there in response to this photo, particularly knowing it was some guy's fiancee, but then, it's fucked up enough that his mind has a need to go there at all. Mommy dearest issues, perhaps?

you two obviously know nothing about yeast infections.

but ok, i will stoop for the earthlings, since spoon-feeding is what some of them still need at this stage of development:

PLEASE DO NOT POST PHOTOS OF LOVED-ONES ON THE INTERNETS WITHOUT THEM KNOWING. THIS IS WAY MORE BASE THAN GETTING A LITTLE COTTAGE CHEESE STUCK BETWEEN YOUR TEETH AND GUMS. AND A RANCID ODOR ON YOUR UPPER LIP. I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT WHEN YOU, TVASH, POST REVEALING PHOTOS OF YOURSELF, THERE IS A DECENT CHANCE YOU KNOW YOU ARE POSTING THESE PHOTOS.

I UNDERSTANDS THAT SOME GUYS (AND GALS) ARE TEMPTED TO POST PHOTOS OF THINGS THAT GIVE THEM AN EGO BOOST, BUT HUMAN BEINGS ARE NOT THINGS, AND TO ATTEMPT AN EGO-BOOST THROUGH THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOUR IS, AHEM, CHEESY AT BEST.

JUDGING BY THE PHOTO OF HIS BELOVED, 111 IS PROBABLY JUST GETTING PAST HIS TEEN ACNE STAGE, SO A BOUT OF YOUTHFUL INDISCRETION CAN CERTAINLY GIVE HIM SOME LEEWAY, BUT CONSIDERING THE TITLE OF HIS THREAD, THE LEEWAY SEEMS A BIT MEAGER.

Here is what I get to wake up to. God I love my life.

IMG_5422.JPG

last time i was with her, she had this nasty drip and wanted me to go down on her. blech. has it cleared up yet?

Classy.

Why the hostility and vulgarity?

It's fucked up that he went there in response to this photo, particularly knowing it was some guy's fiancee, but then, it's fucked up enough that his mind has a need to go there at all. Mommy dearest issues, perhaps?

you two obviously know nothing about yeast infections.

but ok, i will stoop for the earthlings, since spoon-feeding is what some of them still need at this stage of development:

PLEASE DO NOT POST PHOTOS OF LOVED-ONES ON THE INTERNETS WITHOUT THEM KNOWING. THIS IS WAY MORE BASE THAN GETTING A LITTLE COTTAGE CHEESE STUCK BETWEEN YOUR TEETH AND GUMS. AND A RANCID ODOR ON YOUR UPPER LIP. I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT WHEN YOU, TVASH, POST REVEALING PHOTOS OF YOURSELF, THERE IS A DECENT CHANCE YOU KNOW YOU ARE POSTING THESE PHOTOS.

I UNDERSTANDS THAT SOME GUYS (AND GALS) ARE TEMPTED TO POST PHOTOS OF THINGS THAT GIVE THEM AN EGO BOOST, BUT HUMAN BEINGS ARE NOT THINGS, AND TO ATTEMPT AN EGO-BOOST THROUGH THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOUR IS, AHEM, CHEESY AT BEST.

JUDGING BY THE PHOTO OF HIS BELOVED, 111 IS PROBABLY JUST GETTING PAST HIS TEEN ACNE STAGE, SO A BOUT OF YOUTHFUL INDISCRETION CAN CERTAINLY GIVE HIM SOME LEEWAY, BUT CONSIDERING THE TITLE OF HIS THREAD, THE LEEWAY SEEMS A BIT MEAGER.

A simple apology would have sufficed, but it seems it's just not in you to ever be wrong. I challenge you to find anyone here, DeChristo (who participated in your transgression) aside, who agrees with your self assessment. We all "got" your "joke", as if that is somehow at issue.

You dissapprove of someone's action, so you make a really crass reference to his fiancee (who's a complete innocent bystander), and now you're trying to defend it somehow?

You're acting like a complete tool, man. Jesus, your ego must be precious.

Edited by tvashtarkatena