jealous?

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jeeez. and you guys wonder why some of us don't post our pics on cc.com. or anywhere else for that matter.

kevbone, she might not be your ideal but that girl sure the hell doesn't look bad! i think she looks fantastic. if some ofyou weren't being asses 111 wouldn't have a problem. now that some of you wanks have spouted off (SC) she's going to be pissed.

its not like she posted it herself. pick on 111 if you must but she's an innocent bystander.

see the title of the thread

jeeez. and you guys wonder why some of us don't post our pics on cc.com. or anywhere else for that matter.

kevbone, she might not be your ideal but that girl sure the hell doesn't look bad! i think she looks fantastic. if some ofyou weren't being asses 111 wouldn't have a problem. now that some of you wanks have spouted off (SC) she's going to be pissed.

its not like she posted it herself. pick on 111 if you must but she's an innocent bystander.

Exactly. She's hot. 111 is stoked, and should be. He's going to marry a hot chick that climbs.

I'd be willing to bet that most of the dudes taking potshots probably wouldn't even be able to make eye-contact if they met a woman like that in a bar, and have no business critiquing anyone's physique either.

It was the same last year with the "Girls of CC.com" calendar. Everyone had a blast with that and then a few jerkoffs fuck it up. Now where's that BCMountainGirl? Hand stands and crampons. W00t!

Post any hott pic and the misogynists come out of the wood work. It's probably the same on any online forum: the cockblocking hormone kicks in. It's fucked up.

Jealous, No I have My Eye candy ! Who wants to worry about looks at a Crag ? and Who is looking at Who ?

Who would want to live with a Climbing partner? I for one escape from the Family and the World when I climb and would not really want to take it with Me. No matter what She looks like. But I can understand Your feeling lucky, Everyone wants something diffrent out of life thats what makes the World fun and weird.

Exactly. She's hot. 111 is stoked, and should be. He's going to marry a hot chick that climbs.

I'd be willing to bet that most of the dudes taking potshots probably wouldn't even be able to make eye-contact if they met a woman like that in a bar, and have no business critiquing anyone's physique either.

surest way to get her to stop climbing is to marry her...

Jealous, No I have My Eye candy ! Who wants to worry about looks at a Crag ? and Who is looking at Who ?

Who would want to live with a Climbing partner? I for one escape from the Family and the World when I climb and would not really want to take it with Me. No matter what She looks like. But I can understand Your feeling lucky, Everyone wants something diffrent out of life thats what makes the World fun and weird.

that makes me kinda sad

i never want to be with a man who views me as something to secape from.

and most of my BEST times climbing have been with the person i was married to or dating at the time.

that makes me kinda sad

and most of my BEST times climbing have been with the person i was married to or dating at the time.

All 'attached' women get 'escaped from', honey. The only difference is whether or not you're aware of it.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

and bitch about her not climbing on the internet ;)

zonk's right. we all want something different. and besides, who said if you marry your climbing partner that they become your only climbing partner. lame. you can get away sometimes and be with them sometimes no?

that makes me kinda sad

All 'attached' women get 'escaped from', honey. The only difference is whether or not you're aware of it.

I guess that explains why i wont get married again. i hate HATE being the little woman left at home. :anger::battlecage::poke:

Being escaped from is not your choice. Being left at home is.

that makes me kinda sad

I guess that explains why i wont get married again. i hate HATE being the little woman left at home. :anger::battlecage::poke:

Being escaped from is not your choice. Being left at home is.

Edited by tvashtarkatena