jealous?

Does anyone else remember the "50 ways to leave your lover" thread

Layton

or the disastrous family thanksgiving TR? This one has that sort of possibility too, complete with the trembling lower lip while pleading for moderator intervention in one's ill advised google searchable excessively public brouhaha.

I don't remember the family t'giving one, got a link?

vampiric naked :pagetop:

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is what I get to wake up to. God I love my life.

IMG_5422.JPG

I can't say that I'm jealous, since I'm very happy with my wife and I think I'm actually more attracted to her as time goes on but - I will say that it looks like you've snagged yourself a pretty, fit, and athletic gal that looks like she climbs as well, so you are a lucky man for sure.

Now - what I would propose is this: show her this post. If she laughs and gives you a punch in the arm, then it's clear that you've won the equivalent of the chick lottery, and you should propose immediately....

IMG_5422.JPG

I can't say that I'm jealous, since I'm very happy with my wife and I think I'm actually more attracted to her as time goes on but - I will say that it looks like you've snagged yourself a pretty, fit, and athletic gal that looks like she climbs as well, so you are a lucky man for sure.

Now - what I would propose is this: show her this post. If she laughs and gives you a punch in the arm, then it's clear that you've won the equivalent of the chick lottery, and you should propose immediately....

They're already engaged, so 'secretly' posting a semi nude of his betrothed is all downside risk...for him, that is. I would guess that most of the rest of us are all for it, however.

Dude she is HAWT!!!! you are a lucky lucky man. no go tell her you did this imdiately or you will have hell to pay when she finds out. and she will find out. *nods*

it is all in how you tell her. "Babe you are so awsome and so hot and such an awsome climber i was braggin a little on cc.com and then i posted that pick... you know the one. I am sorry, but i did it becuase i think you are so awsome. please don't be mad at me."

Dude she is HAWT!!!! you are a lucky lucky man. no go tell her you did this imdiately or you will have hell to pay when she finds out. and she will find out. *nods*

it is all in how you tell her. "Babe you are so awsome and so hot and such an awsome climber i was braggin a little on cc.com and then i posted that pick... you know the one. I am sorry, but i did it becuase i think you are so awsome. please don't be mad at me."

....then quickly dive behind a blast wall.

I think your second best hope is to do this. Before she finds out seek out one of the posters here who have said something particularly nasty about your gf in an attempt to exact some retribution. Get the shit beat out of you, or at least some visible facial trauma. Come home.

GF: (shocked) "SWEETIE WHAT HAPPENED!"

111: You're not going to like this but...

(Of course, first best hope is to delete the damn picture as soon as you can and hope the 40 people who have already clicked on "save as..." will be in it more for personal pleasure than blackmail.)

(Of course, first best hope is to delete the damn picture as soon as you can and hope the 40 people who have already clicked on "save as..." will be in it more for personal pleasure than blackmail.)

ah, "personal pleasure". how quickly this would come to an end if they only knew the stenches emanating from her snatch, or if her head was turned. blech!

ah, "personal pleasure". how quickly this would come to an end if they only knew the stenches emanating from her snatch, or if her head was turned. blech!

multiple stenches?

Dude…..why would I be jealous of a chick that needs to gain weight? She is anorexic dude. Seriously!

Dude keep your fat fetish to yourself no one wants to hear that you like fat bitches

The only problem with that girl is that for some reason she thinks wearing granny panties is ok

girls wearing underwear is so over

IMG_5422.JPG

last time i was with her, she had this nasty drip and wanted me to go down on her. blech. has it cleared up yet?

Classy.

Why the hostility and vulgarity?

It's fucked up that he went there in response to this photo, particularly knowing it was some guy's fiancee, but then, it's fucked up enough that his mind has a need to go there at all. Mommy dearest issues, perhaps?

jeeez. and you guys wonder why some of us don't post our pics on cc.com. or anywhere else for that matter.

kevbone, she might not be your ideal but that girl sure the hell doesn't look bad! i think she looks fantastic. if some ofyou weren't being asses 111 wouldn't have a problem. now that some of you wanks have spouted off (SC) she's going to be pissed.

its not like she posted it herself. pick on 111 if you must but she's an innocent bystander.