Cough up your lung

i_like_sun

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Muffs! I went to the doc today and he's got me on an antibiotic run for the next few days. Modern drugs are CRAZY.....I took my first two pills 7 hours ago and my fever has already dropped down. Its been my experience that antibiotics work amazingly fast.

I am glad you are feeling better hunny. xoxooxox

What is the homeopathic remedy for a bacterial infection of the lungs?

Dilute suspension of Streptococcus pneumoniae administered via inhaler?

there is no real homeopathic "cure" for a bacterial infection. Garlic and help and there are some other herbs that can help but they are really hit or miss. sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. bacteria means you need a biotic IMHO

don't you hate it when you cough up those big frothy lumps of phlehm from your lungs and it's so thick and chunky that you could chew it like bubble gum if you wanted? Fucking nasty, the consistency of scabs and boogers. :sick:

ewwww :sick:

fyi i started getting sick this afternoon. :cry: this is not good. my immune system is compromised. i am not happy :noway:

don't you hate it when you cough up those big frothy lumps of phlehm from your lungs and it's so thick and chunky that you could chew it like bubble gum if you wanted? Fucking nasty, the consistency of scabs and boogers. :sick:

when it gets that thick, it's a good sign, cause you are getting better. congealing is a sign your immune system is killing them faster than they can breed.

when it gets that thick, it's a good sign, cause you are getting better. congealing is a sign your immune system is killing them faster than they can breed.

for reals? that is good to know!!

This is the second night in a row that I've been completely sleepless coughing up my alveolar tissue. I've also got body aches that might end me for good......so this could be my last post on this fine website!

Anyone else had or having a near death experience???

i had pneumonia three times before i was 8. been fine since.

probably due to me being born 2 months early. i recall breathing with all the secondary muscles, sucking in the skin just above the sternum a good half-inch deep each breath... fun times. Lots of green goo too.