Cough up your lung

i_like_sun

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the second night in a row that I've been completely sleepless coughing up my alveolar tissue. I've also got body aches that might end me for good......so this could be my last post on this fine website!

Anyone else had or having a near death experience???

Hot tea

chickne soup (home made if you can get it)

Emergencee

echinasia

if you can get it there is a Tincture called Fresh Lung that is AWSEOME!!! it is made by coulumbines and wizardrey

and some caugh syrup look for one that is an expectorant and a suprecent (musinex??) get some cough drops and GO TO BED if you are not better after being sick for 7 to 10 days or get a little better and then get totaly sick again with a feaver you need to go to the doc cus you have an infection and need anti biotics

love

the mom in me

Had it last week. Had to go a week without running. Went snowshoeing last weekend as the sinus funk was tapering off. I'm fine this week, but have to get back up to my previous running distance & mileage. I was lucky - got over it fast. It was all over my office this last month or so, and I was one of the last ones to succumb to it's deadly grip.

Feel better ILS! Listen to Muffy! Add honey and lemon to the tea. There's some really nasty stuff going around so take care of yourself.

I was in the ER with my 9 yo on Tuesday night. She was having difficulty breathing. A local urgent care had diagnosed her with viral bronchitis that morning, but didn't prescribe her an inhaler. I called them back after talking with a couple of people who had experience with it, but they said all she needed was the Prednisone. :mad: Now my 7 yo is coming down with a similar cough. No skiing for us this weekend :(

I haven't had even a sniffle since I started supplementing with 2,000 IU Vit. D/day.

How long have you been doing that? I just read an article that talked about this very thing and about how folks in the NW don't get enough sun and vit D and that there are a lot of illnesses that may be tied to this. I am very interested in this.

I haven't had even a sniffle since I started supplementing with 2,000 IU Vit. D/day.

How long have you been doing that? I just read an article that talked about this very thing and about how folks in the NW don't get enough sun and vit D and that there are a lot of illnesses that may be tied to this. I am very interested in this.

I think i need to do that. I can not get sick with this medication that i am on. puts me at risk for complication due to a cold. :(

Since October. :tup:

It was the big article in Scientific American that confirmed it for me though.

Sounds similar to the results they found with vitamin-A and vitamin-A deficiency in children in parts of Asia.

Ligands for nuclear-receptors that can turn a particular subset of genes on in a massive-way. Probably best to steer clear of mega doses.

Since October. :tup:

It was the big article in Scientific American that confirmed it for me though.

That's the one I was referring to!

OK, I am getting on the wagon with that. Any specific D suppl you suggest?

ya

please let it be a gummy or chewable...