Tired of spray in the climbing forums?

high_on_rock

Anyone tired of the meanspirited spray in the climbing forums?  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Anyone tired of the meanspirited spray in the climbing forums?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gent1.jpg

Is this Trout Creek?

you'd have to zoom in and see how much blood's splattered on the outside of the cracks - my superman vision indicates much of the red, red cruvy on tap, so i'm thinking yes indeed, that is "most-tape-your-fucking-hands-to-climb-here creek"

Some people deserve to be sprayed on no matter where they post IMO.

I do get tired of the stalking especially when the flames are totally irrelevant. If you're going to spray be creative and keep it on topic or at least in response to something posted in the thread.

I'm for light handed moderation.

I recently took a shovel to the back of somebody's head in the Climbing Partners forum because they tried to discourage the original poster, who was looking for partners, not permission, from their project. It got to the point of ridicule, and I called bullshit on it. I assume that is what the little prick who started this thread was talking about when he named me on his little 'non-spray' survey. Otherwise, I think he was mixing up what happens in Spray from the rest of the forum, which raises the question as to exactly what his point is here, if not to diss a couple of individual members that he simply doesn't approve of....a personal issue which certainly does not belong in the Climbers forum.

Oh lookie, the king sprayer playin' spray cop :rolleyes:

Young Lady...I'm much better looking than bill... ;)

ya but i have to drive all the way to setac to climb with you. bill will climb with me at rocky butte. i love to climb there because I HAVE to climb to get out :crazy:

well...at least you didn't deny that i'm far better looking than bill! :lmao:

IMG_4154.jpg

oh ya. not that i can climb that but OH YA.... isn't that the way you come down off the pioneer route? :moondance:

uhh...wrong side...

damn it. I am not suprised though. I have only rapped off the top once and it was such a RUSH i couldn't tell you what my name was at the time. wind was blowing at about 45 miles and hour or some shit. what an amazing day!!!!!

Young Lady...I'm much better looking than bill... ;)

ya but i have to drive all the way to setac to climb with you. bill will climb with me at rocky butte. i love to climb there because I HAVE to climb to get out :crazy:

well...at least you didn't deny that i'm far better looking than bill! :lmao:

no hard feeling bill but rumr is shorer than i am and i think he is adorable ;)