Tired of spray in the climbing forums?

high_on_rock

Anyone tired of the meanspirited spray in the climbing forums?  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Anyone tired of the meanspirited spray in the climbing forums?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh baby thats great! Classic JT ! I've probably been to that place 10 times at least and do not have a single pic.

Damn I loves me the new digital cameras!

Here's Joseph in 100 degree weather, sweat was dripping off of both of us, him leading and me just belaying, on the second go round after he and I had been out the previous week and he'd FA'ed "The 3rd Rail" at Beacon the summer B4. It doesn't look it, but thats one of the rare rests, it's steeper than this pic shows and the route is solid 5.10 in the upper section.

FABeacon_012.jpg

Here's the first piece. Ujahn took the pic. It would have been a bolt, but all you dudes got so cranked at him for adding one that a person could clip from Reasonable Richard and Local Access that he pulled it out. So go do it, remember that 40' up, you NEED a Crack N Up. Don't F*up or fall.

crackN_up.jpg

I wish there was a bolt.

No comment on this topic of spray in the forums.

But it's nice to see the sunny climbing pictures. the forecast of rain in the mountains means the stellar skiing won't take my mind off of climbing this weekend, so i'll have to reminisce about sunny climbing days instead....

triassic sands - good times

DSC01957-2.jpg

maybe i'll see if i can scrounge up some more

Oh baby thats great! Classic JT ! I've probably been to that place 10 times at least and do not have a single pic.

Damn I loves me the new digital cameras!

Here's Joseph in 100 degree weather, sweat was dripping off of both of us, him leading and me just belaying, on the second go round after he and I had been out the previous week and he'd FA'ed "The 3rd Rail" at Beacon the summer B4. It doesn't look it, but thats one of the rare rests, it's steeper than this pic shows and the route is solid 5.10 in the upper section.

FABeacon_012.jpg

Here's the first piece. Ujahn took the pic. It would have been a bolt, but all you dudes got so cranked at him for adding one that a person could clip from Reasonable Richard and Local Access that he pulled it out. So go do it, remember that 40' up, you NEED a Crack N Up. Don't F*up or fall.

crackN_up.jpg

I wish there was a bolt.

the guilt

this is josephs route, wasn't everyone giving him shit for putting one in on an existing route?

Join me in posting a pic Kevin. Have one with some sunshine in it.

The_move_small1.jpg

Is this a photo of one of those Mounties scrambling courses?

naw - mounties would never be caught dead w/ hair so hip as that (not that you'd be able to tell under all that helmet)- plus where are the gaiters?