Baby Jogger-II

chucK

Yo, Chucky!

Did you break it off with your white-trash, single-mother girlfriend? Are you going to send her the hundred bucks so she can finish her GED and get a 19th tatoo on her proletarian ass? You should probably keep that thing....I know a guy, who hangs out at the UW rock, who keeps a 12-pack of coldies in a "kid caboose" at all times! He can pretend to be cooing the baby when in actuality, he's sluggin' down his 8th Schmidt-pop. And when the babes come over to goo-goo-gah-gah over the infant, they're not disappointed when he trades a beer for their phone numbers!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a kid? Worrying about how to keep in climbing shape? Here's an idea. Buy this handy-dandy Baby Jogger from me. Run your kid up and down hills, etc. Not only helps you get your workout in, but often puts the kid into dreamland, so when you get home you can dick around on this site! Good training regimen too as the weight you push around gradually increases with time.

Specs:Baby Jogger II, used for two years, in good shape,has sun and rain canopies,Big 20" wheels,red.

The Big wheels Make it smoother for serious running and gives it better off-road capacity (like taking your kid to Exit 38 or Little Si or something). Drawback is that it doesn't fold up as small

Asking $100

Chuck (cspieker@attbi.com)

OK the big wheels could also help to keep your beer from getting too shaken up. Plus, women know quality when they see it. Go Baby-Jogger, not some pretender brand. Plus since this one is a little used you'll be a believable baby-poser, not like if had a shiny new one. And it's RED. Chicks dig red.

Hey Pope, Did your "friend" find a new use for that beer stroller? Did one of those phone numbers get him more than he bargained for? I don't ever see him around the Rock anymore.

Chuck

Haven't been down there in six months, so I wouldn't know. Been pushing a stroller of my own, you know. Anyway, he's been known to disappear, then show up with a new haircut, a painted bike, etc., and a story 'bout being tent-bound with a little "fire cracker" who reminds him of how cool/liberal all the girls were in the 1970's.