[TR] no TR!

cheamclimber

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Especially around Hope you'll find that many super obscure things have been limbed and conversely, some real obvious stuff right off the highway remains unclimbed. Generally I've found that keeping the locations of ice climbs secret is counterproductive.

:moondance:

Edited by cheamclimber

I would second that. If it is such a "secret" why are you CC talking about it?

I think people who claim an FA before they even try to check sources or do any research are just stroking thier ego. You have no idea if someone has climbed there before, stop sparying and do some fact checking.

I think people who claim an FA before they even try to check sources or do any research are just stroking thier ego. You have no idea if someone has climbed there before, stop sparying and do some fact checking.

:noway:....HMMMMMM. that looked like an ego stroke to me. Why don't we be civil and not cut other climbers down. Alot of us have had some super secret area that no one has climbed in. Way to go Cheamclimber, you've been getting after it lately, but we do need to see some pictures sometime :tup: