188cm Miras with G3s $100

rbw1966

I bought these a couple years ago on Ttips and since I got my Jaks these just aren't getting much use so I am spreading the love.

188cm Miras with G3 binders on them (red cables, with springs on them and cartridges--sorry, dont know what model). Risers, heel lifters and leashes. The skis have minor edge chipping and scratches but no core shots and edges are in good shape--in spite of my lackluster skiing ability.

$100 or best offer, plus shipping. Glidelight skins trimmed to fit for an extra $50. Skins in good shape with good glue.

PM for pictures/questions/offers. I'm in Portland if anyone wants to take local delivery.

Also still have some leather tele boots available. I'd really like to see them get some use. Pay for shipping ($30? or pick them up locally and give me a 6-pack of TG IPA) and they are yours. See here for details: http://www.telemarktalk.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=39360&highlight=

I also have what I think is a complete set of Ramer bindings--free to a good home. You pay for shipping.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...