Future hard woman climber

flashclimber

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha that is awesome. Simone at almost 1.5 hangs out by my climbing wall and grabs the climbing holds, but because of the height difference she can't reach the next set of holds. So she tries to heel hook onto the other starter holds, it so funny. Because she has shown an interest so early I decided to start building her own wall, with wood holds and closer together.

I would n0t recommend posting pics of your kids on the internet. There are too many weirdos out there.

Ironic Post of the Day Award? :shock:

Weirdos? What weirdos?

Obviously you are not of suphicient brain powers to acknowledge

the reality of modern times. Perhaps you should just listen to your elders.

Can't you just take the ribbing from Sherri in stride and admit you're being a bit dramatic and pessimistic.

That's one cute kid with a great smile!

I would n0t recommend posting pics of your kids on the internet. There are too many weirdos out there.

Ironic Post of the Day Award? :shock:

Weirdos? What weirdos?

Obviously you are not of suphicient brain powers to acknowledge

the reality of modern times. Perhaps you should just listen to your elders.

You're an idiot. Explain to us, oh wise elder, just what sort of danger this guy puts his infant in by posting a picture on the web that, presumably does not even look like his kid two weeks later. At that age their appearances morph pretty dramatically, pretty quickly. Additionally, there's no other personal identification or identifiers in his post.