Barack

olyclimber

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No tie between Rush & McCain. Rush has long touted the theory that Billary runs the demorcatic party. Hopefully, the people of this nation and not a political party will determine the outcome of this election. Truth be know, at this point I'm pulling for McCain. Still too early to tell though.

Lotta liberals are OK with McCain. That's fine, but just realize he has an 82% lifetime rating with the American Conservative Union. If that's not good enough for Limbaugh, I don't know what is. I suppose he probably wants Hillary to win. Good for his ratings, I'm sure.

http://www.acuratings.org/2006all.htm#AZ'>http://www.acuratings.org/2006all.htm#AZ

http://www.acuratings.org/

Edited by Fairweather

my party

Wow…..I did not know there were still people out there who openly stated they are republican? Interesting……that would mean you voted in Bush, therefore you have the blood of all the DEAD from this occupation on your hands……how does that feel?

Lotta liberals are OK with McCain. That's fine, but just realize he has an 82% lifetime rating with the American Conservative Union.

yeah this one has really surprised me. the guy is an intolerant good ol' boy, and some "progressives" sing his virtues. amazing.

ditto. liberals think because he spent some time in the hanoi hilton he isn't socially uber conservative. wrong.

my party

Wow…..I did not know there were still people out there who openly stated they are republican? Interesting……that would mean you voted in Bush, therefore you have the blood of all the DEAD from this occupation on your hands……how does that feel?

did you vote for clinton in the '90's?

Lotta liberals are OK with McCain. That's fine, but just realize he has an 82% lifetime rating with the American Conservative Union.

yeah this one has really surprised me. the guy is an intolerant good ol' boy, and some "progressives" sing his virtues. amazing.

It's also a completely unsupported statement. McCain is an engaging character with a good sense of humor, but his proposed policies are text book Cut Taxes - Cut Government - Bloat the Military conservative. The man has zero new ideas, and liberals are certainly not OK with him.

Edited by tvashtarkatena