My ultimate dream is being unsatisfied...help!!

Darasius

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to write my damn essay and stressing to death over it, trust me I really don't need any distractions at the moment....

That being said, heres some food for thought:

It is really unfair to think that...if I was a guy, with the amount of hiking and exercise that I do, I would be so fit and powerful...

Guys body's are just naturally predisposed to build more muscle and I really can't change that genetic coding. So in the end, women have to work out twice as much and even then! they don't get anywhere near the same results as a man.

Sure, there are exceptions...I'm sure theres plenty of women out there that perform at a high level of fitness ability in the outdoors...and could do much better than a large group of men out there...

BUT

if you take that same inactive man, and the "fit woman"-and have them both train strenuously, the man will end up outperforming the woman, given that he isn't suffering from an illness or other disabilities...

sad reality

About 75% of your fitness is genetic, 25% is training. Women, on average, perform athletically at a 10% lower level then men due to physiological differnences between the sexes.

- from "Training for Speed and Endurance" (Reaburn & Jenkins)

SUCKS

unfair

unfair

unfair

unfair

unfair

unfair

unfair

unfair

unfair

unfair

unfair

unfair

unfair

unfair

unfair

God is not just, God is not good

Edited by Darasius

3. For a fucking 20 year old girl, those results are pretty damn fucking impressive. And a lot of hard work went into it, so stfu.

Also, I'm just getting started, so expect me to kick your ass in a few years.

yeah dood my ex girlfriend had killer calfs. Not to mention I know alot more females with more rocking legs then those. Hate to break it to ya :argue: