My ultimate dream is being unsatisfied...help!!

Darasius

Ok, some serious advice. turning the spray off here.

First off, forget fluffy websites like otdoorsclub.com. Those are all about dating disguised as hiking. If you want to climb hard rock and big peaks you need to go beyond that.

I suggest visting a site like supertopo.com. There are a lot of experienced and serious California-based climbers there. Post and see if you can meet up with a guy named Jeff Batten. He's got a lot of experience and has helped out a lot of n00bs in the past. Probably would be willing to do a trip to Joshua Tree or Mt Woodson with you and show you the ropes.

holy shit spraysage :o someone needs to come and pick me up off the floor. my hero has given REAL information ;)

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually glad about that, I know you love to play with them, but how incredibly irritating must it be for a woman, and to do any extreme outdoor activities with such discomfort!

Okay you dumb cunt, here is your run on sentence.

According to this poorly constructed attempt, you are saying that both things are irritating.

My bad, but at least I clarified for you, so no need to be all flustered and confused, you fluffy little bunny.

I'm running on about 4 hours of sleep right now, do you expect me to spout off genius lines in perfect grammatical form and structure??

:lmao: oh thats pricesless. I have been running on 4 hours of sleep for 12 years. thats why my kids call me MOM

i just think its funny that she called archie fluffy...wow if she only knew.

btw Darsius, as one of those slightly better endowed than you. i can assure you my breasts never slowed me down on a climb. any inconvenience caused by wearing a sports bra is outweighed by the pleasure they provide me.

Edited by minx

by the way....

I've been left here alone in this 3 bedroom apartment in which I am currently living in.

My brother abandoned me, and headed off to Mammoth for the weekend.

Any crazy psychos want to stalk me down? I'm hooommmee allloooone defennselesssssss vulneraaaablleee sexxxy littttllee virginnnn

Come get me

most of the people here on in oregon and washington.... if you are really lonely you could go sneek into a bar and let out the college girl mating call "I'm so drunk" that aught to get you some attention ;)

by the way....

I've been left here alone in this 3 bedroom apartment in which I am currently living in.

My brother abandoned me, and headed off to Mammoth for the weekend.

Any crazy psychos want to stalk me down? I'm hooommmee allloooone defennselesssssss vulneraaaablleee sexxxy littttllee virginnnn

Come get me

bat-dick.jpg

stop, your killin me. :whistle:

I'm actually glad about that, I know you love to play with them, but how incredibly irritating must it be for a woman, and to do any extreme outdoor activities with such discomfort!

Okay you dumb cunt, here is your run on sentence.

According to this poorly constructed attempt, you are saying that both things are irritating.

My bad, but at least I clarified for you, so no need to be all flustered and confused, you fluffy little bunny.

I'm running on about 4 hours of sleep right now, do you expect me to spout off genius lines in perfect grammatical form and structure??

:lmao: oh thats pricesless. I have been running on 4 hours of sleep for 12 years. thats why my kids call me MOM

i just think its funny that she called archie fluffy...wow if she only knew.

btw Darsius, as one of those slightly better endowed than you. i can assure you my breasts never slowed me down on a climb. any inconvenience caused by wearing a sports bra is outweighed by the pleasure they provide me.

minx, you got hooters? :)...