My ultimate dream is being unsatisfied...help!!

Darasius

oh and Trash i did go to college for a while. but i quite to work full time to stay with my now ex husband while he finished college)

Muffy, I'm just an avatar, and this is on line pretend time. Until that unlikely, life-changing moment when you accept Tvash into your heart as your Personal Savior, you need not even think about justifying anything to me.

CHHAAA you better be at my personal pubclub at the end of march. we are going rollerskating if porter can find us a rink that serves beer. if you are not there i will be forever pissed and hate you til the end of time :crazy:

Sorry, my policy is to never actually meet other Sprayers in person.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a FREAK, and I'm a Californian, and I talk to people in movie lines all the time.

So you've been to LA and SF: never spring skied the Eastern Sierra, never climbed Cali granite, never been to the desert, northern coast, Marble Mountains, Trinity Alps, Mt. Shasta, etc etc etc, but you pronounce the entire state as suckage?

OK Muffy. You're the expert.

you really need to work on your reading comprehenasion. I said some things i do and do not like about cali. no where did i write off the whole state. I did sugest that if you love it so you should live there. I think people shoule live where it makes them happy :)

3WfoccRna6I

I think I'm just about finished with that essay.

And whoever this I1 1! person is, ummmmm there are two ways in which I love you:

1. you posted a beatles video

2. you have a Nietzsche quote

The second reason alone is enough for me to proclaim you as a near equal. A Nietzsche discussion MUST ensue. Lets see if you really know who you are quoting and if you realize to what extent his dominance reigns supreme.

I SCORES WTH THE NEW GIRL!!!!

nietzsche for me is about the anti-philosophy. i read some nietzsche years back and loved it but then when i looked him up on wikipedia it wasn't what i remembered at all. i remember some stuff like people try to use morality to guide their behavior thinking it will prevent them from doing wrong, but really you don't know where you're going and ultimately history will judge you so you just have to go for it. which is how i feel about your fashion thing baby. you go girl. i luvs teh fashion stuff.

oh and Trash i did go to college for a while. but i quite to work full time to stay with my now ex husband while he finished college)

Muffy, I'm just an avatar, and this is on line pretend time. Until that unlikely, life-changing moment when you accept Tvash into your heart as your Personal Savior, you need not even think about justifying anything to me.

CHHAAA you better be at my personal pubclub at the end of march. we are going rollerskating if porter can find us a rink that serves beer. if you are not there i will be forever pissed and hate you til the end of time :crazy:

Sorry, my policy is to never actually meet other Sprayers in person.

I find people amusing when they insist that the interweb is "not real" thats like saying "I have never been to antartica so it must not be real" granted you have to wear 800 coats when you are there and it is a different kind of experience... not everything on the interweb is real. and it is increasinly difficult to deterimin what is real and what is not real. it is kinda like reading "historical fiction" it is both real and unreal. you have to use your best judgment to figure it out.

you really need to work on your reading comprehenasion. I said some things i do and do not like about cali. no where did i write off the whole state. I did sugest that if you love it so you should live there. I think people shoule live where it makes them happy :)

I love everywhere. Should I live there?

hmm maybe you should get a gigantic RV thinger and just travle around.

I've been wanting to meet real people, but I'm afraid....

....to be hurt....

....emotionally.

People can be so unfeeling....

....and stupid.

ummm i don't have anything to say to that except "DDDUUHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It's my boobs. I'm ashamed of them. There, I said it.

Hold me, Kevbone.

:lmao:

I of course would never punch you. I enjoy reading your banter.

And yes…..I will hold you…..close…..real close!

:o can i watch???

eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

It's hard to express myself in song with this choker on.

I have one like that but it came with a posture bar to cuff my hands to.

oh and p.s. it isn't the choker that makes it hard to talk... it is the service gag.

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

I totaly stated that the climbing in Cali is magnifico. But as far as the rest of that god for saken state, its miserable. I know I've visited and lived there TOOOO many times. I would never wish a trip to LA upon any of my worst foes. Its unfortunet that a place so toxic has such great climbing. Its a sin!!!