My ultimate dream is being unsatisfied...help!!

Darasius

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone want to read the text message i sent to my 41 year old lover late last night??

Only if you admit that you think it might get you out of having to do your homework. (There has to be some sort of benefit from fucking your 41 year old professor.)

On second thought, nah, forget it, no one cares.

anyone want to read the text message i sent to my 41 year old lover late last night??

Ok WOW i feel like a dumbass for feeding into this shit. Ok this has to be fake. PPPLLLEEEAASSSEEE finaly confess your a troll. Its ok if you are we'll still have fun laughing at this shit. But seriously, SERIOUSLY?! come on.

I was not alone in my criticism of your fashion. My gal pal and I polled the office ladies and the consensus was either low rent hooker or fashion 70's disaster.

Spray is so much fun when we get a nut case.

Really? I think my look has more potential than that. This is how my brother(a 27 year old professional level economic analyst) characterized it:

"that looks very wild! i love it. it's a bit glam rock, its a bit new metal, its a bit 80s wild child, it looks fun

nice!"

Precisely, I had lots of fun with it.

Want to see some more of my looks? Feast your eyes on this madness:

2000547189366646401_rs.jpg

Thats right, thats how fashion is done, suckers.

I figured, since I love myself so much, I might as well post a few more pics: Attention whoring it up!

2004801126283896641_rs.jpg

2004823965239020693_rs.jpg

2004811862444696411_rs.jpg

Edited by Darasius

Wow you Cali people are worse off then I origanly thought. Not only is your govener a former one hit wonder in the movie world but your fashion, driving, polution, and celeberties SUCK! the only acceptions of this crap hole we call cali is the wine and climbing. Now how on hell did Cali get that? just doesnt make sense....

Isn't that shirt ridiculously ugly? Well it is, and I didn't realize it until I got home, arranged the outfit, took some pics, and then studied it some more.

Anyways, its a thrift store find, so what do you expect?? I like the color at least, and it looks cool with the black/white leopard print shirt underneath.

No, he's not a professor..but that would be kind of hot if he was.

Hes a firefighter :) :) :)

Wow a fire fighter... Real original. If your going to make things up, throw a little spice in it. say he's some dirty bum you happened to stumble threw his camp on the beach one day while out hiking in sand dunes.

and your thrift store purchas dont compare to the Jtree Finds! give it the intoxicated stance and other garmets don't do the shirt justice but once added to the proper new years parting atire it was ravishing. Unfortunetly its highly flamable, suprised we all didnt catch on fire and roast. austin_jessica.jpg

ok i make very little sense at this hour

FUCK ME for my procrastination

what misery

I'm still studying for my test. its on the romans

you know, I kind of wouldn't have minded to be a woman in those days. That way I could have slept with REAL men.

Julius Caesar...WHAT A GOD

again, its 1:48am right now, so ignore what I just said and lets go back to admiring my glorious fashion sense.

Driving into the office this morning (I actually had a 15 minute commute as i stayed at Mr. Muffy's pad last night) I had time to think and what i ended up thinking about was this thread (sad i know but true) Having climbed with and met hundreds of people from cc.com many of them young and ambitious I thought it would be interesting to name some of the folks who started posting on this site at 20 something and were fun, interesting, awesome climbers and not sophomoric in there intelligence and ambitions (oh by the way every girl reads Nietzsche in her second year of college it is like having your first bi experience and discovering Ani Defranco or the Indigo girls or whatever is the latest THING--dear god i dated myself... oh and Trash i did go to college for a while. but i quite to work full time to stay with my now ex husband while he finished college)so here is my list of 20 somethings:

Pandora

Sky Climb

Red Monk

Texplorer he was in his mid 20's when i met him

There were more but those are the ones that bubbled to the surface.

Wow you Cali people are worse off then I origanly thought. Not only is your govener a former one hit wonder in the movie world but your fashion, driving, polution, and celeberties SUCK! the only acceptions of this crap hole we call cali is the wine and climbing. Now how on hell did Cali get that? just doesnt make sense....

Cali's the shit, bitch. Best spring skiing on the planet, best granite, best looking devotchkas, best climate, best food, and people who will fucking talk to you when standing in a movie line. Any numbnuts who says Cali sucks has never been there.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

oh and Trash i did go to college for a while. but i quite to work full time to stay with my now ex husband while he finished college)

Muffy, I'm just an avatar, and this is on line pretend time. Until that unlikely, life-changing moment when you accept Tvash into your heart as your Personal Savior, you need not even think about justifying anything to me.

Cali's the shit, bitch. Best spring skiing on the planet, best granite, best looking devotchkas, best climate, best food, and people who will fucking talk to you when standing in a movie line. Any numbnuts who says Cali sucks has never been there.

I spent summers there when i was a kid in and arround the bay area. I have been to LA disney land etc. I love SF and have had a ton of fun there. but once you get to the sacramento area it is too hot and too dry and miserable. I did not like LA at all. I couldn't breath for all the smog.

people don't talk to you in the movie line becusae you are a FREAK.

p.s. if you like cali go live there!!! there is a reason the sign into oregon from cali says "thanks for VISITING" the PNW isn't for everyone.

I am a FREAK, and I'm a Californian, and I talk to people in movie lines all the time.

So you've been to LA and SF: never spring skied the Eastern Sierra, never climbed Cali granite, never been to the desert, northern coast, Marble Mountains, Trinity Alps, Mt. Shasta, etc etc etc, but you pronounce the entire state as suckage?

OK Muffy. You're the expert.

oh and Trash i did go to college for a while. but i quite to work full time to stay with my now ex husband while he finished college)

Muffy, I'm just an avatar, and this is on line pretend time. Until that unlikely, life-changing moment when you accept Tvash into your heart as your Personal Savior, you need not even think about justifying anything to me.

CHHAAA you better be at my personal pubclub at the end of march. we are going rollerskating if porter can find us a rink that serves beer. if you are not there i will be forever pissed and hate you til the end of time :crazy:

I am a FREAK, and I'm a Californian, and I talk to people in movie lines all the time.

So you've been to LA and SF: never spring skied the Eastern Sierra, never climbed Cali granite, never been to the desert, northern coast, Marble Mountains, Trinity Alps, Mt. Shasta, etc etc etc, but you pronounce the entire state as suckage?

OK Muffy. You're the expert.

you really need to work on your reading comprehension.