My ultimate dream is being unsatisfied...help!!

Darasius

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats with the whole fascination of me?

I would supose its the same reason as why people watch Dr.Phil or the shows ranting about Britany Spears or Paris Hilton. Its great to see some one more screwed up then ourselfs! And for that reason man kind feeds into unhealthy crap like this.

O and good luck on your paper! But please do hurry up. this was starting to get moderatly funny again...

Edited by aussie69

I'm being compared to Britney Spears now? wow, I've reached celebrity status.

I see some sense in her madness, I see some style to it. Don't you understand that she is trying to communicate an extremely complex and in depth philosophical message to us and society at large?

And I want that angry insulting retard fool to come back, or else admit defeat!!

Yours truly,

Deranged

Edited by Darasius

3WfoccRna6I

I think I'm just about finished with that essay.

And whoever this I1 1! person is, ummmmm there are two ways in which I love you:

1. you posted a beatles video

2. you have a Nietzsche quote

The second reason alone is enough for me to proclaim you as a near equal. A Nietzsche discussion MUST ensue. Lets see if you really know who you are quoting and if you realize to what extent his dominance reigns supreme.

Want to hear about my week?

Monday: did no schoolwork

Tuesday: did no schoolwork

Wednesday: did no schoolwork

Thursday(today): 3pm..the sudden realization that i fucking missed my 2pm discussion section, completely forgot to go to it!!!! And it was essential that I go considering that it was test review day. Became very angry at myself, went home. 4pm did nothing 5pm did nothing 6 pm start my essay that was assigned a week and a half ago. 7pm still working on it 8pm still working on it 9pm pretty much finished, close to finish. 9:30pm OH FUCK SHIT HELL I HAVE A TEST TOMORROW I HAVEN'T STUDIED FOR AND HAVE DONE NO READING FOR.

Thats pretty much a recap of my week.

After reading 20 pages of this fuck fest, no. Go do your school work, or dream about fucking your Philosophy Professor (after all, isn't that why anyone strives to be a philosophy professor to begin with? To Fuck their students? Well, thats how it seemed 20 years when I was in college.) and stop feeding the spray monster you created.

Edited by Frikadeller

Oh, man...did I just stop slamming her and become a nice person?

This is not the reputation I have been cultivating and I would appreciate it if you would not let others know of this little lapse.

Where are you located in California dumbass? Lets meet up for a mountain climbing/wresting/brawling match so you can watch me outdo you. I'll wear my kick ass outfit for the climb too.

Do not underestimate my intelligence

Do you know something about fashion? NO you dont. You're another mediocre middle aged man fantasizing about my hot body and the prospects of giving me a ride. haha

I'ts a wonderful thing that theres at least one person like me in this world who hasn't lost their imagination and can actually be inventive with their choice of wear. Meanwhile, everyone else can just blend into the mass of drab/shitwear that populates ever habitable spot on earth. It takes a real vision and daring to experiment with my everday outfits as I do. And much to your dismay, I acheive favorable results 100% of the time with the actual public that witness them.

So go shove your false pathetic weak willed attempts at ridicule right up your ass, because you are not acheiving anything worthwhile and could be comparable to any 10 year old who spouts off random irrelevant insults just for the sake of stirring up bullshit and provoking negativity.

Sorry I can find better and more intelligent ways to amuse myself.

Anyone and everyone can insult me and point out my faults as much as they like, and I actually love it because it increases my own self-critical recosiderations of myself which I do on a daily near constant basis. A one good indication of level of maturity is fearlessness to criticism.

Ever notice how I have not insulted anyone on this forum until this jackoff retard clitvote came to existence?

I bet you cum in your pants thinking about getting the opportunity to be alone with me in the middle of nowhere wilderness.

Ahhhh, that was your best. How funny you are. I guess I really hit the mark and pushed your buttons to the point you had to write all that drivel. I win. After your first or second sentence, I got bored. It was all essentially the same anyway.

I was not alone in my criticism of your fashion. My gal pal and I polled the office ladies and the consensus was either low rent hooker or fashion 70's disaster.

Spray is so much fun when we get a nut case.

Monday: did no schoolwork

Tuesday: did no schoolwork

Wednesday: did no schoolwork

Thursday(today): 3pm..the sudden realization that i fucking missed my 2pm discussion section, completely forgot to go to it!!!! And it was essential that I go considering that it was test review day. Became very angry at myself, went home. 4pm did nothing 5pm did nothing 6 pm start my essay that was assigned a week and a half ago. 7pm still working on it 8pm still working on it 9pm pretty much finished, close to finish. 9:30pm OH FUCK SHIT HELL I HAVE A TEST TOMORROW I HAVEN'T STUDIED FOR AND HAVE DONE NO READING FOR.

Thats pretty much a recap of my week.

With your study skills, you should graduate from your math free major. Good luck finding a job in the fast food industry or low rent lingerie business.

I'm being compared to Britney Spears now? wow, I've reached celebrity status.

I see some sense in her madness, I see some style to it. Don't you understand that she is trying to communicate an extremely complex and in depth philosophical message to us and society at large?

And I want that angry insulting retard fool to come back, or else admit defeat!!

Yours truly,

Deranged

Yes, Brittney is communicating with you via extremely complex mind waves. She is saying you are crazy and need to take your medications.