My ultimate dream is being unsatisfied...help!!

Darasius

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where did that stupid freak disappear to?

He's pretty good looking though, isn't he? 40ish, I believe.

40 is the new 20

does that make 20 the new 10? and if i am 35 does that mean i am 18 again>>> enquiering minds want to know :moondance:

no that's "new math" i think that makes 20 the new 30 and 35 the new 26.5 but i'm not sure. it's like the inverse of converting celcius to farenheit or something

where did that stupid freak disappear to?

He's pretty good looking though, isn't he? 40ish, I believe.

40 is the new 20

does that make 20 the new 10? and if i am 35 does that mean i am 18 again>>> enquiering minds want to know :moondance:

no that's "new math" i think that makes 20 the new 30 and 35 the new 26.5 but i'm not sure. it's like the inverse of converting celcius to farenheit or something

hmmmm i like 30 something better any way ;)the other is just way too complicated for me :brew:

Handfeeding Spiders

I was scared of spiders ’til I came across a yellow garden spider nine years ago. I named her Georgina. I have been caring for her offspring ever since. Every year, one female remains close to the house. They even take food out of my hand. Each year all my Georginas die. I wondered if it was weather or predestined life span. So I brought Georgina IX inside and set up her own habitat. She took to it like a fish to water and takes food from me. Never once in the nine years have I been bitten by my Georginas.

Chantal Syc

Springtown, Texas

Look, I don't know jack shit about your life and make no judgements whatsoever about it...

Let's review the videotape ...

My point is that your life; middle aged single mom with no college degree; provides no enviable road map for a 20 year old UCLA student. Think about that before you throw the next stone, girlfriend.

Hmmm ...

Yes, it seems Tvash is dependent upon less than attentive and cogent audiences, or maybe, it's his lack that requires the allowance.

i'm actually working today so i don't have time to read this whole thread. can someone please provide a synopsis? kthxbei

some new dumb person posted and everyone was dumb and then some dumb old person tried to be nice to the new person and it was all dumb.

YOu are very welcome. It was my pleasure to be of service. ;)

i'm actually working today so i don't have time to read this whole thread. can someone please provide a synopsis? kthxbei

some new dumb person posted and everyone was dumb and then some dumb old person tried to be nice to the new person and it was all dumb.

YOu are very welcome. It was my pleasure to be of service. ;)

you know if i had had a spray mentor maybe i'd actually get some respect around here.

Where are you located in California dumbass? Lets meet up for a mountain climbing/wresting/brawling match so you can watch me outdo you. I'll wear my kick ass outfit for the climb too.

Do not underestimate my intelligence

Do you know something about fashion? NO you dont. You're another mediocre middle aged man fantasizing about my hot body and the prospects of giving me a ride. haha

I'ts a wonderful thing that theres at least one person like me in this world who hasn't lost their imagination and can actually be inventive with their choice of wear. Meanwhile, everyone else can just blend into the mass of drab/shitwear that populates ever habitable spot on earth. It takes a real vision and daring to experiment with my everday outfits as I do. And much to your dismay, I acheive favorable results 100% of the time with the actual public that witness them.

So go shove your false pathetic weak willed attempts at ridicule right up your ass, because you are not acheiving anything worthwhile and could be comparable to any 10 year old who spouts off random irrelevant insults just for the sake of stirring up bullshit and provoking negativity.

Sorry I can find better and more intelligent ways to amuse myself.

Anyone and everyone can insult me and point out my faults as much as they like, and I actually love it because it increases my own self-critical recosiderations of myself which I do on a daily near constant basis. A one good indication of level of maturity is fearlessness to criticism.

Ever notice how I have not insulted anyone on this forum until this jackoff retard clitvote came to existence?

I bet you cum in your pants thinking about getting the opportunity to be alone with me in the middle of nowhere wilderness.

Not many women give me the creeps.

This one is special.

whatever happened to giving out advice on mountaineering? haha

By the way, what kind of food is the best to take on long distance hikes?

I can imagine eating the right food and right quantity's is necessary in order to maintain near top performance.

Muscle Milk and Hot Beef Injections :hcluv: