My ultimate dream is being unsatisfied...help!!

Darasius

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minx, if this chick was 17, or 16, or 15 years old, would you be still be going at it with her like this? Just a question, cuz them ages aren't so much younger than the chick you're trying to make look small right now.

Trust me, it ain't making her look bad, sistah.

20 is an adult. like it or not. I was engaged to be married and fixing to have my first kid when i was 20. she is not very mature for certin, however she is an adult.

You got yourself knocked up at 20 and you feel superior to this chick?

OK.

no not knocked up. I was planning a family with the man i was in love with. i made both of my babies on purpose becuase i do know how to use birth controle. :moondance:

trash, normally i think you've got it going on but dude you're just wrong on this one.

yeah boredom, yeah thats it. cuz i'm extra special bored right now. :rolleyes:

no, really its some deep seeded psycho problem of my own. so now that you're done slamming her clav, you're gonna find a new target. sweet. lets go.

Oh, man...did I just stop slamming her and become a nice person?

This is not the reputation I have been cultivating and I would appreciate it if you would not let others know of this little lapse.

Minx, if this chick was 17, or 16, or 15 years old, would you be still be going at it with her like this? Just a question, cuz them ages aren't so much younger than the chick you're trying to make look small right now.

20 is an adult. like it or not. I was engaged to be married and fixing to have my first kid when i was 20. she is not very mature for certin, however she is an adult.

OK.

no not knocked up. I was planning a family with the man i was in love with. i made both of my babies on purpose becuase i do know how to use birth controle. :moondance:

My point is that your life; middle aged single mom with no college degree; provides no enviable road map for a 20 year old UCLA student. Think about that before you throw the next stone, girlfriend.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

this poster is not really a 20 year old woman. she's a troll who is playing you all for a fool. go with the flow and don't worry about it.

:tup:

actually (s)he might be a 20yr old but its still a troll

he/she/it can post back up in Climbing Partners if he/she/it is really interested in more "tips" on actually getting in to climbing.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is Dru or some other assclown having a grand old time.

trash, you presume that muffy's life is a negative. your comments are based on your own preconceived notions. we all have different ideas of how life should go. and those ideas change.

that was cheap shot dude. who says your life looks any better on paper?

OK.

My point is that your life; middle aged single mom with no college degree; provides no enviable road map for a 20 year old UCLA student. Think about than before you throw the next stone, girlfriend.

I never said she should live my life oh he who hath no reading comprehension. MY COMMENT was that 20 is ADULT. as in a full blown GROWN UP. that is all. I am sure any 20 year old would tell you the same thing. and i am certin any 20 year old worth her salt doesn't need me or you or anyone else to hold her hand on the interweb. she is likely better at conversing on line than most of us.

trash, normally i think you've got it going on but dude you're just wrong on this one.

no, really its some deep seeded psycho problem of my own. so now that you're done slamming her clav, you're gonna find a new target. sweet. lets go.

Oh, man...did I just stop slamming her and become a nice person?

This is not the reputation I have been cultivating and I would appreciate it if you would not let others know of this little lapse.

dude...go hug a kitten, you'll feel better

trash, you presume that muffy's life is a negative. your comments are based on your own preconceived notions. we all have different ideas of how life should go. and those ideas change.

If Muffy's life isn't a negative, why was my statement of simple fact a cheap shot? SHe's an adult, isn't she?

I think you get my point. Muffy, nor anyone else, is ever in any position to dictate how another person, particularly one as young as this, should approach adulthood "just because they did it this way".

It's always best to watch what's on our own plates and, if need be, rub it all over our crotches in a slow, circular, loving motion.

I am not embarassed about where i am in life. I am fucking proud that i am alive and have made it this far considering where i started. and i find the time and money to climb sometimes too despite the fact that i am a un educated single mom. so there Trash :crazy:

If Muffy's life isn't a negative, why was my statement of simple fact a cheap shot? SHe's an adult, isn't she?

I think you get my point. Muffy, nor anyone else, is ever in any position to dictate how another person, particularly one as young as this, should approach adulthood "just because they did it this way".

It's always best to watch what's on our own plates and, if need be, rub it all over our crotches in a slow, circular, loving motion.

the only adivce that i gave this person was real, sincear, about climbing and several pages back. since then i have been talking to others on this thread.

b/c you singled out her life in a negative connotation whilst discussing the future of our young sprayer.

muffy's mader her choices and there's nothing more right or wrong about hers than mine.

Edited by minx

trash is just envious of her non-tits!

OK.

even if you can't spell it!

I haven't indicated that anyone should live in any particulare way at all. I did sugest this person read freedom of the hills and take some classes about climbing that many colleges particuarly in the PNW have. Trash i think you have my comments confused with someone else. I told this person to enjoy her youth because it does fade. 20 was way fun. it is a great time to start climbing. because trust me at 30 something climbing is harder than it was in my 20's.

OK.

My point is that your life; middle aged single mom with no college degree; provides no enviable road map for a 20 year old UCLA student. Think about that before you throw the next stone, girlfriend.

i would say that any parent, single or not, successfully raising kids through teenage years "has it going on".

not to mention you calling her out on it exposes you as a tool, and a blunt one at that.

OK.

even if you can't spell it!

theres the spelling nazi i know and love :kisss:

Look, I don't know jack shit about your life and make no judgements whatsoever about it...just as you shouldn't about some crazy little LA chick. My point was this: What does YOUR life look like to her? It might look pretty unnattractive, because she's just looking at the crib notes, without the feelings, history, loyalties, growth, and gargantuan sex toys that make your life fulfilling. Same rules apply both ways.

I guess I just have a problem with a bunch of adults ganging up on a kid, and, I'm sorry, but 20 years old is still pretty much a kid. Now somebody like Seahawks? OK, fuck him in the ass with a wheat combine. That's different.

well, fwiw, his fat ass in a photo sure doesn't look better, who knows about paper though...