My ultimate dream is being unsatisfied...help!!

Darasius

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw--this is spray. we don't talk climbing here

Oh come on Minx ee poo! Can we PLEASE talk about climbing…..please?

kevbone, please go someplace else to discuss this climbing nonsense. in fact, just go someplace else.

i think daringass is looking for friends, go there

2005885009382936464_rs.jpg

2005812516856799724_rs.jpg

suckers

I have to comment on your fashion sense and design abilities.

Are you designing for prostitutes? Or are you designing to be more of an attention whore?

I've seen a lot better asses than yours wearing heavy winter clothes. Maybe a bi-guy would want that boy ass.

Please see the other butt posts for examples of really hot ass.

And as someone else noted, you are tit-less. Are you a little rat girl looking for a bi-guy to do you in the ass?

Looks that way to me.

Regarding your original post. If you are serious, get the fuck out to a mountain and stop bitching. Man, you are so fucking boring that if I had to car pool to a mountain with you, I would throw you out of the moving car into oncoming traffic. God help the man or woman who ends up having bad sex with you. You are a mess...

Hardcore mountain climber! Hahahaa....I would say, transvestite calves, but not hardcore mountain climber.

I count on stupid people to make me smile or even laugh. It's kinda hard to get that around here, so when someone like you shows up I am reminded that stupid people make the world go around. You are so funny in a pathetic rat girl kinda way.

Please don't stop being a whiny little excuse filled shit. It's too funny!

Um, shut up asshole, and calmly go back to jerking off to the pics of my sexy ass.

1. Your remark was not very clever

2. How old are you, dirty old man?

3. For a fucking 20 year old girl, those results are pretty damn fucking impressive. And a lot of hard work went into it, so stfu.

Also, I'm just getting started, so expect me to kick your ass in a few years.

2005885009382936464_rs.jpg

2005812516856799724_rs.jpg

suckers

I have to comment on your fashion sense and design abilities.

Are you designing for prostitutes? Or are you designing to be more of an attention whore?

I've seen a lot better asses than yours wearing heavy winter clothes. Maybe a bi-guy would want that boy ass.

Please see the other butt posts for examples of really hot ass.

And as someone else noted, you are tit-less. Are you a little rat girl looking for a bi-guy to do you in the ass?

Looks that way to me.

Regarding your original post. If you are serious, get the fuck out to a mountain and stop bitching. Man, you are so fucking boring that if I had to car pool to a mountain with you, I would throw you out of the moving car into oncoming traffic. God help the man or woman who ends up having bad sex with you. You are a mess...

Jesus, you guys really have the pirhana instinct going here. Given that she's basically still a kid, it's kind of fucked up, frankly.

I mean, Clavote, you can't really tell what her ass looks like, those aren't even in the same universe as ho-wear (what, do you rent a room in the Mormon Tabernacle or something?, and who gives a fuck whether or not she's got a certain required size tits? What about this loopy chick brings out the gutting instinct in you and Minx and company? What unfulfilled need does the meanness-without-any-attempt-at-humor satisfy?

I'm coming away thinking that the real freakshows here aren't the ones posting pics of their fashion ideas.

i'm still trying to figure out a why you'd want big calves? and why you think your calves are impressive for a 20 yr old?

after saying that you're fucking a 41yr old, where do you get off calling anybody a dirty old man. or do you actually get off at all? maybe that would help

Trash quit being contrary for the sake of being contrary. You know this avatar/troll and/or chick is a more extremely freaky than your average 20yr old. Heck we’ve got a few teens posting on this board that clearly have more sense than this “kid”.

Sure we all do dumbass stuff in our 20s but come on a) you pay the price for it and b) really? This psycho…I don’t think so.

Hardcore mountain climber! Hahahaa....I would say, transvestite calves, but not hardcore mountain climber.

I count on stupid people to make me smile or even laugh. It's kinda hard to get that around here, so when someone like you shows up I am reminded that stupid people make the world go around. You are so funny in a pathetic rat girl kinda way.

Um, shut up asshole, and calmly go back to jerking off to the pics of my sexy ass.

3. For a fucking 20 year old girl, those results are pretty damn fucking impressive. And a lot of hard work went into it, so stfu.

Please.....is that all you got?

My remark was meant to insult. Not to be clever.

I'm old and dirty...hehehe...think Cheney.

You're a dumb 20 year old and I'm not impressed with your ass.

Your brain is even less impressive.

I want to go to the mountains: without a car or money.

Whine away kid. And your outfit does look laughable and makes you look like a recent transplant to CA who thinks they are fashionably up to date.

Lastly...Kick my ass? Must have hit a sore spot huh.....

Thats just nonsense dear. You are hitting the end of your physical (no not sexual) peak right now. enjoy what biology has given you to play with. talk to me about working hard and results when you are pushing 40 and have 2 teen age kids. then we will talk about hard work and results.

Minx, if this chick was 17, or 16, or 15 years old, would you be still be going at it with her like this? Just a question, cuz them ages aren't so much younger than the chick you're trying to make look small right now.

Trust me, it ain't making her look bad, sistah.

20 is an adult. like it or not. I was engaged to be married and fixing to have my first kid when i was 20. she is not very mature for certin, however she is an adult.

Minx, if this chick was 17, or 16, or 15 years old, would you be still be going at it with her like this? Just a question, cuz them ages aren't so much younger than the chick you're trying to make look small right now.

well i never looked good in the first place. yeah, if i thought proportianately that some 15 yr old we're being this freaky, yeah i'd call them out.

fact is 20 is a couple years into college and/or the real world. most of the 20yr olds i know are aren't this fruitloopy. i'm not trying to make her look bad. i'm just annoyed by the fact she's a nutter. maybe i should feel sorry for her instead?

...and who gives a fuck whether or not she's got a certain required size tits?

What about this loopy chick brings out the gutting instinct in you and Minx and company? What unfulfilled need does the meanness-without-any-attempt-at-humor satisfy?

>>>boredom<<<< Maybe?

I think her lack of tits shows she's a transvestite troll.

For proof that she is a female, she should post a picture of her adams apple.

20 is an adult. like it or not. I was engaged to be married and fixing to have my first kid when i was 20. she is not very mature for certin, however she is an adult.

You got yourself knocked up at 20 and you feel superior to this chick?

OK.

well i never looked good in the first place. yeah, if i thought proportianately that some 15 yr old we're being this freaky, yeah i'd call them out.

fact is 20 is a couple years into college and/or the real world. most of the 20yr olds i know are aren't this fruitloopy. i'm not trying to make her look bad. i'm just annoyed by the fact she's a nutter. maybe i should feel sorry for her instead?

Maybe you should feel nothing, rather than displaying a really shitty side of yourself over something that just doesn't matter.

I mean, you're a scientist, for Christ's sake, and she's a loopy college student studying fashion. What, you want to prove how much better you are than her? A bit of an overmatch, wouldn't you say?

Edited by tvashtarkatena

OK, OK...you got a point and I'm feeling sorry for her too now.

I should feel sorry for nutty people and realize that they just can't help being completely crazy. But they should take their medication before posting in spray (which is not known for it's sympathy and kind handling of nut cases)

If you think this chick is psycho, Minx, then you must not know any real psychos. She's a chat room participant, and practically still a kid at that; nothing more. Your reaction to her calves, thrift store purchases, and hahas is far weirder and, given your supposedly more advanced maturity, more unfortunate.

I think someone wants in her pants more than Pink ;)

for reals Trash 20 is adult like it or not it is old enough to vote to legaly have sex the only thing she can't do legaly is drink in a bar. keep in mind we were all newbies on this bbs at one point and time. this place has gone soft in the past few years and had she not made an ass of herself no one would have paid any mind. she went out of her way to make a splash and when you play with the bull you get the horns or the claws... whatever the case may be.

trash, normally i think you've got it going on but dude you're just wrong on this one.

yeah boredom, yeah thats it. cuz i'm extra special bored right now. :rolleyes:

no, really its some deep seeded psycho problem of my own. so now that you're done slamming her clav, you're gonna find a new target. sweet. lets go.