My ultimate dream is being unsatisfied...help!!

Darasius

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.....pink_chalk.....????? The hounds are calling for the ass shot.....

Get your camera and take the shot, download and submit! Lets see those white lobes!

I am not posting pics of my ass on the world wide web. I left that lifestyle behind long ago ;)

I told you where to come for a piece of ass... ha ha

Well.....pink_chalk.....????? The hounds are calling for the ass shot.....

Get your camera and take the shot, download and submit! Lets see those white lobes!

I am not posting pics of my ass on the world wide web. I left that lifestyle behind long ago ;)

I told you where to come for a piece of ass... ha ha

n2HOiMeDOrs

Got to agree with Feck. Darasius, whoever you are - we all know that you have hair on your ass and your chest cause you're a make believe internet person.

PC was smart not to take the bait after you almost trolled her in.

Ha ha: good times.

branding1_682_427349a.jpg

This is what happens when you drink too much and your buddy brands your butt with a red hot poker.

From here: Lowering the quality of the posts

whatever happened to giving out advice on mountaineering? haha

By the way, what kind of food is the best to take on long distance hikes? Isn't it a problem getting the proper nutrition needed to sustain such strenuous physical activity on a daily basis? Theres only so much you can store in your backpack, and it has to be stuff that doesn't spoil fast. Any suggestions on how to better get all the right nutrition other than reverting to eating "rice and potatoes all day" as someone mentioned earlier in the thread.

I can imagine eating the right food and right quantity's is necessary in order to maintain near top performance.

But there is a slight dilemma with that, how can that be done when you're on the move most of the day? So in the end, you only get to eat properly and fully maybe twice a day(morning and evenings), so you have to compensate for your tired muscles and decreased energy by eating 4 times the regular portions during actual mealtimes, since you burn up so much energy through activity when you're walking/climbing all day.

Thoughts?

for you the best diet would be high protein milkshakes at regular intervals on the hike. i'm sure Pink will oblige.