My ultimate dream is being unsatisfied...help!!

Darasius

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

face it you're just a chicken shit. offer it up and then back out. yer just another 20yr old cocktease. i can judge your ass w/o comparing it to another. besides pink has already posted a perfectly nice picture of an ass.

you've got an excuse for everything including this. go lick kkkk's sack already

shes posted a pic? um, where?

She needs to post a pic of her own ass.

doooo it pink.

no excuses, I'll do it given the proper competition which I will inevitably win.

Again, I'm not going to feed the troll here. I asked for people to vouch for me. Not going to post pics of myself at cc.com... then again, if I knew how to post pics I may have done so compulsively. :blush:

10 pages yet?

Just cut the pic off so it only shows your lower body, that way you can retain some degree of anonymity.

Find someone else to play your game.

pink_chalk are you and dumbass have a the chick equivalent of "my dick is bigger than your dick"? fuckin eh...lame as hell.

apparently half the posters on this board have already seen your ass you might as well post a pic

Yes, I am a total dumbass. You got me. I better change my avatar now. :)

no excuses, I'll do it given the proper competition which I will inevitably win.

Shit if it's comp. you wan't I'll post up. Hands down this mt. climbing bike ridin hard piece off ass would win over urs any day. hey-O!!!!

post up aussie

PC-- you jumped right into the game. you're right there w/dumbass

I'm a self admitted dumbass... I usually dont spray like this and now I am working late feeding into this poitless thread of trolls and ass.

if your on here, your spraying. what's wrong with spraying,it's like breathing. lg52V_bOIuY

whatever happened to giving out advice on mountaineering? haha

By the way, what kind of food is the best to take on long distance hikes? Isn't it a problem getting the proper nutrition needed to sustain such strenuous physical activity on a daily basis? Theres only so much you can store in your backpack, and it has to be stuff that doesn't spoil fast. Any suggestions on how to better get all the right nutrition other than reverting to eating "rice and potatoes all day" as someone mentioned earlier in the thread.

I can imagine eating the right food and right quantity's is necessary in order to maintain near top performance.

But there is a slight dilemma with that, how can that be done when you're on the move most of the day? So in the end, you only get to eat properly and fully maybe twice a day(morning and evenings), so you have to compensate for your tired muscles and decreased energy by eating 4 times the regular portions during actual mealtimes, since you burn up so much energy through activity when you're walking/climbing all day.

Thoughts?

i'm sure that if you asked real nice and all pink would be happy to take you and your extraordinary hot ass climbing and teach you a thing or two

does that mean it's over minx :crazy:

its about fuckin time. fuck finally another chick for you to annoy. can we find one for kevbone too???

i'm sure that if you asked real nice and all pink would be happy to take you and your extraordinary hot ass climbing and teach you a thing or two

does that mean it's over minx :crazy:

its about fuckin time. fuck finally another chick for you to annoy. can we find one for kevbone too???

:ass: