My ultimate dream is being unsatisfied...help!!

Darasius

So we gunna turn this thread into who's got the nicer ass or what? :ass: if so i win. not only is it nicely formed (like god himself sculpted it out of the finnest granite) but its also functional, for its hairy which in turn keeps my lower section nice and warm :grin:

haha suckas beat that.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok I take you up on the challenge.

post a pic and I will do likewise.

OK, but to clarify you 2 ladies posting pics of your bums: skin here, not some fluff pic of Levis.

I believe that the ball is in Pink Chalks corner now....

Edited by billcoe

I guess you'll have to wait and see wontcha! ;) Ask Kevin, he knows I will. I mooned him and his wife one day when I saw them driving on I-5. I was w/ a friend riding shotgun. Classic.

fuckin a way to puss out. or not. don't talk the talk if you aint gonna walk the walk pink chalk.

now you're leaving other peoples ulitmate dreams unsatisfied.

we don't need to go extreme here, pink chalk. pants on-preferably tight so it gives some indication of degree of sexyness.

dooo it

do it

Go away TROLL. I'm all about extreme... unlike you and all your excuses.

See you boys and gals next movie night :)

Ciao!

excuse me ms. chalk but if you were actually all about extreme we'd already have a picture of your ass posted. step up or shut up

Go away TROLL. I'm all about extreme... unlike you and all your excuses.

See you boys and gals next movie night :)

Ciao!

Super lame.

Any other girls on this site up for my challenge?

well we haven't seen your ass yet now have we??? you need to STFU up too

PC, you're making it really difficult to decide which of the two of you is more hardcore.

Dariousness, I think you overrate the value of the sex you won't be bringing to the endeavor, 20 year olds aren't half as good at fucking as they think they are.

:lmao:

OW you are better and better every day

we don't need to go extreme here, pink chalk. pants on-preferably tight so it gives some indication of degree of sexyness.

dooo it

do it

I'm all about extreme.

excuse me ms. chalk but if you were actually all about extreme we'd already have a picture of your ass posted. step up or shut up

Again, I'm not going to feed the troll here. I asked for people to vouch for me. :blush:

10 pages yet?

well we haven't seen your ass yet now have we??? you need to STFU up too

Find another girl whose up for the challenge and I will post for all you dirty old men.

We need a basis for comparison, how else would you properly judge?

face it you're just a chicken shit. offer it up and then back out. yer just another 20yr old cocktease. i can judge your ass w/o comparing it to another. besides pink has already posted a perfectly nice picture of an ass.

you've got an excuse for everything including this. go lick kkkk's sack already

Again, I'm not going to feed the troll here. I asked for people to vouch for me, than I volunteered to show everyone my ass at the next PDX movie night. Not going to post pics of myself at cc.com... then again, if I knew how to post pics I may have done so compulsively. :blush:

10 pages yet?

Just cut the pic off so it only shows your lower body, that way you can retain some degree of anonymity.