looking ti get a Mt. Rainer summit team together

tony.henley

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I searched on the thread a few days ago and found it. But I don't have time to search it again.

But I apologize for saying you hate Rainier. You actually just said there were a lot of better places to go and you had been up there 500 times and so I shouldn't go up there for my 20th time nor should I recommend it as another person's first time. At least not for skiing.

But you were drinking then.

Two Fecks. What a nightmare.

What's a "summit team"?

thats what people call a group of people who climb a mountain together when their only experience in mountain climbign is "Into Thin Air"

;)

Maybe better to start with a "avalanche, crevasse, and hypothermia avoidance team" and see where that gets you.

one would think... but then what do i know?

Anybody who thinks that Rainier is the only mountain in the Cascades is both stupid and missing out on a lot.

That is true. I don't think I would even go there 500 times.

I'm out of here. 3 days of skiing and none at Rainier.
Have fun! But not at Rainier.

Have fun sitting behind a computer Bug
It pays for skiing and climbing for three of us. Oh, toilet paper too.

:wazup:
Exactly what I was wondering when you dissed me for recommending Rainier. Edited by Bug

I would like 5 or 6 (with one being an alternate incase someone cant make it) so 3-5 would be perfact what do you think all of the climbing i have done has been alone I have to solo most of the time all of my army frinds say "I camp for a living why would I want to do it in my free time" and my wifes idea of camping is the hilton so any and all advse would be great I am always listeing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and my wifes idea of camping is the hilton so any and all advse would be great I am always listeing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd advse [sic] you to tell the exact dates you'll be climbing...and at which Hilton your wife will be staying. :eveeel:

all of my army frinds say "I camp for a living why would I want to do it in my free time"

What's your MOS?

I just wonder because it took me (11B) years before I even wanted to backpack or camp again. We joked when I was in, that the Army could make you hate anything you previously loved, including food.

You sound really motivated, if was in better shape I would join you. I need to work up to that climb. Take care.

wel as far as a route we will probly take the usal route from paradise, panarama, muir and I am a 13f and soon hopefuly I will soon go back to sfas and the q course so I can become an 18D and to couloir ha ha ha I uncloge my nose in your genral direction you filthy english connigit

wel as far as a route we will probly take the usal route from paradise, panarama, muir and I am a 13f and soon hopefuly I will soon go back to sfas and the q course so I can become an 18D and to couloir ha ha ha I uncloge my nose in your genral direction you filthy english connigit

:crazy: