tony.henley

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is all very interesting. :)

So Feck, do you really hate Rainier?

It sure is snowy up here.

I'm not aware of hating Rainier. It has been a while since I've been there, but there are a lot of cool places around here. I'll be just south of the park next weekend.

It sure is snowy all over. :tup::tup:

Tony, you asked what is a troll:

Trolling is a game about identity deception. The troll attempts to pass as a legitimate participant, sharing the group's common interests and concerns.

Ahh... Yes that is part of "trolling", but that is a super simple explanation of the "subject"...

see this

Edited by Frikadeller

got it thanks so why do people think that I am a troll all I want to do is climb, in particular a winter acent of Mt. Rainer. No big or so I thought, I have gotten tons of responses to my posting just, no what I have been looking for and I am up for any and all things any outdoor stuff rock clmibing (trad) sking snoeshoeing etc I am just tired of doin it alone!!!!!!!!! my number 719-287-2045 please call

JEEZ dude, go back and proofread your posts for s***'s sake! I think it's awesome that you want to get out and climb...but holy crap, I can't understand half of what you're saying!

A (hopefully) helpful link for you...

Proofreading

It might reduce the amount of crap getting flicked your way. At least it'll reduce my annoyance level.

cheers.

got it thanks so why do people think that I am a troll all I want to do is climb, in particular a winter acent of Mt. Rainer. No big or so I thought, I have gotten tons of responses to my posting just, no what I have been looking for and I am up for any and all things any outdoor stuff rock clmibing (trad) sking snoeshoeing etc I am just tired of doin it alone!!!!!!!!! my number 719-287-2045 please call

If you really want to climb with someone from this BBS try meeting them first. Go to a pub club. meet some folks at the gym, hiking, at Mt Si or Little Si, so they can try you out before they buy...no one wants to get up on a mountain in a dangerous situation with someone who lacks skills and knowledge.

most people who post here know each other or have met or have met someone who knows someone. make an effert to be sociable.

post some trip reports.