looking ti get a Mt. Rainer summit team together

tony.henley

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well frist no bible nessesary only good training and good prep second as far as the pic goes he must have bought all his gear in china third as far as a date I was thinking mid to late feb poss early march I will be going to Mt. Rainer every week alone or with peeps to become as familar with as much of it as I can.

fourth what is a troll???? any body for the most part can join the team with the right blend of people both novice and pro's it will even out as long as we do good P.C.C ( pre climb checks and pre climb inspections) and any nesseary training for those intrested isnt that what it is all about getting out and spreading the knowlage to all those who show a genuine intrest in the outdoors at least that is my view. "Count me out, seems like comms with Search and Rescue will be FUBAR." and to answer this Q no they would not I have an EPERB made by ACR the micro fix and even checking on getting a radio that will work with any and all SAR agency including the us military I dont plan on needing it but better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it if any one is intrested feel free to pm me and or call me at 719-271-2045 24/7/365 I am down for any winter mountian activty and I have extra gear I can lend to you if you may be missing a pice or two from safty rope harness to sleeping bags boots crampons trecking poles etc I also have a brand new trango 2 tent I would love to use so please hit me up

....a radio that will work with any and all SAR agency including the us military I dont plan on needing it but better to have it and not need it....

A military radio eh? Can we call in a bombing strike if we see climbing groups that piss us off? :confused:

If yes then I'm in. :tup:

well frist no bible nessesary only good training and good prep second as far as the pic goes he must have bought all his gear in china third as far as a date I was thinking mid to late feb poss early march I will be going to Mt. Rainer every week alone or with peeps to become as familar with as much of it as I can.

fourth what is a troll???? any body for the most part can join the team with the right blend of people both novice and pro's it will even out as long as we do good P.C.C ( pre climb checks and pre climb inspections) and any nesseary training for those intrested isnt that what it is all about getting out and spreading the knowlage to all those who show a genuine intrest in the outdoors at least that is my view. "Count me out, seems like comms with Search and Rescue will be FUBAR." and to answer this Q no they would not I have an EPERB made by ACR the micro fix and even checking on getting a radio that will work with any and all SAR agency including the us military I dont plan on needing it but better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it if any one is intrested feel free to pm me and or call me at 719-271-2045 24/7/365 I am down for any winter mountian activty and I have extra gear I can lend to you if you may be missing a pice or two from safty rope harness to sleeping bags boots crampons trecking poles etc I also have a brand new trango 2 tent I would love to use so please hit me up

No I was referring more to your command of the English language and also most likely your medication regime you buttpipe.

Edited by Coldfinger

Tony, You need to figure out that if you actually climb something you make the posers look bad.

That doesn't go over well here.

Feck hates Rainier and can't understand why anyone would go there and he is a moderator.

And don't mention God or religion again or he will lock your thread.

What made you think you could just galavant onto this site and look for climbing partners anyway?

Get a clue.