short, kid friendly, little snow walk. big 4 park

genepires

I assume we can have TR's that are very kid friendly in this area. I took my 9 mo little boy, Liam, for a little snow walk from the gate on the mtn loop hwy to the big four parking area. I think it was around a 2 hr round trip but Liam was in the chariot with ski attachments on so we went at adult speed. I got no photos but it is absolutely flat, avi free, and is very scenic at the big 4 area. There is even a covered picnic area to hang out in at the big 4 parking. There are sno machines out there but they were very respectful drivers. Good times.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grams got our little one a chariot for X mass! that thing is way over the top, I've used it a few times touring, on smooth snow it works really well, it sorta wanted to fall over in brakable crust. So we decided it was time for a picnic. I'm just happy to get the famly out on the nice days. Have fun. I'll have to check out big 4 this year. thanks for the hint