looking for people to climb rainer

tony.henley

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I didnt make the summit but I did make it to muir or close it eas 10:10 pm by the time I made it to 10100 plus feet and was tired and cold so I dug my snow cave and unpacked my sleeping bag and found that my other water bottle had some how sprung a leak and gotten my bag wet along the whole length of the zipper and baffle were soaking wet I had to use my belay jacket and all of my extra cloths and my stove at one point to stay warm but, aside from all of that I made it out with only minor frost nip on face and hands and minor frost bite on my toes no doctor visit needed so all and all it was a horbile trip but it could have been alot worse and before all of you tell me how stupid I am for going alone, in the winter etc I know.

well I didnt make the summit but I did make it to muir or close it eas 10:10 pm by the time I made it to 10100 plus feet and was tired and cold so I dug my snow cave and unpacked my sleeping bag and found that my other water bottle had some how sprung a leak and gotten my bag wet along the whole length of the zipper and baffle were soaking wet I had to use my belay jacket and all of my extra cloths and my stove at one point to stay warm but, aside from all of that I made it out with only minor frost nip on face and hands and minor frost bite on my toes no doctor visit needed so all and all it was a horbile trip but it could have been alot worse and before all of you tell me how stupid I am for going alone, in the winter etc I know.

This is the longest sentence I have ever read.

I go alone often. I also had a water bottle leak onto my bag once. Lucky for me it was a Polargusrd 3D bag.

Sounds like a good trip for refining skills.

I will be looking for someone to go with my 12 yr old daughter and I this June. She will be slow but will make it.

I have summited a few times. Feel free to PM me for info.

This is the longest sentence I have ever read.

You should read some of my son's sentences. I keep introducing him to puncuation, but it never seems to stick.