warm clothes, AT boots, tele bindings

fern

I want new skis, wanna help me afford them?

For Sale:

TNF Arctic Patrol Parka, XL, yellow and black $150 - big, warm, synthetic parka. 'compresses' to about the size of a basketball. Used for one season of ice-core drilling at North-GRIP, Greenland (genuine arctic cred!), plus a couple extra weeks of field work. very good condition, no holes or busted zippers.

TNF Cerro Torre insulated pants, L (maybe XL?), black $80-full side zips, synthetic insulated pants. compresses to about the size of a football. no holes or busted zips. Keep your [Moon] warm

Rainey Superloop telemark bindings $80- new style plates with riveted toe-bar, old style cable guides and shims. Skied maybe 10 days on the cables, 5 days on the toeplates (never broke the old plates, just upgraded them as a preventative measure).

Nordica TR-9 alpine touring boots, size 26.5 (about woman's 8) $150 - a few years old and ugly euro colors, but good shape

Plus if anyone can give me advice about the logistics of "buyer-gets-gear, I-gets-money", I'd be thankful. This is my first try at selling stuff online.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell will pay?

"Say I hear you got a good deal on some gear on cc.com".

"Yeah it was on sale for $100, I put in $25 and Satan teufel.gif took care of the other $75. Says he wants to make some friends with ice climbers and skiiers as he's heard a cold front is coming to his domain soon. Flying pigs have already been spotted!"

Originally posted by fern:For Sale:

TNF Arctic Patrol Parka, XL, yellow and black $150 - big, warm, synthetic parka. 'compresses' to about the size of a basketball. Used for one season of ice-core drilling at North-GRIP, Greenland (genuine arctic cred!), plus a couple extra weeks of field work.

Fern, tell me more about those screws you used for core drilling in the ice. Do they go in better than the BD Express?? Maybe we can get some setup going where we use a Bosch drill to put in our screws!! grin.gif" border="0

[ 11-08-2001: Message edited by: David Parker ]

I wasn't at NorthGRIP myself ... but I hear they had their own sweet troubles with the drill and got it stuck frozen in not far above the bottom ... had to pack the hole with diesel and come back the following season.

The only ice drilling I have done is with a high-pressure hot water drill ... very Express! smile.gif" border="0