MH Ethereal FTX Parka, CHEAP!

snowmonk

Ladies and gentlemen, your jacket has arrived.

This baby is loaded with features, full parka length 3 layer GTX construction. Ripstop nylon through the body, reinforced with false twist woven abrasion fabric on the shoulders and down the arms. Pockets? It's got more than a minivan has cupholders. Two main slash pockets on the front, with two Napoleon style essentials behind, a water bottle pocket (big enough for a 32oz Nalgene) inside on the right, and a mesh pocket on the left. The full length 22" simplex pit zips are snag free, and are augmented by core-vent zips next to the main pockets (also useful for access to the interior w/o exposing yourself to any nastiness). The hood has three adjustment points, is big enough for a climbing helmet, yet snug enough for a skullcap when the cords are engaged. The hood rolls away, and is accessible using only one hand. All drawcords are also one handed, and there is a spindrift skirt. The jacket is a beautiful baby blue with black contrast, in men's small, for the bargain price of $175 ($425 new). It fits me perfectly (5'9", 38chest, 34arms), I can't afford to keep it, and to tell you the truth I'm heartbroken about it, so please someone buy it before I have to go back to Second Ascent where they'll only give me $100 for it. Thanks.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic