870 Express Magnum

Pencil_Pusher

Hey, so you're wondering why this is here, right? Well, I'd be willing to bet a few of you are into guns.

The good stuff:

Remington 870 Express Magnum (takes 2 3/4 &3"). 18" barrel, two shot extension (6+1), barrel shroud, side saddle, SureFire tactical light (this is the real charmer, for those in the know).

The thing's been sitting around for years, not doing me any good. Short of a pre-ban Bennelli, this is one helluva weapon that could be yours for the low, low price of $450. No Ginsu knives included.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummmm, never expected to see anything like that here! Mind you, I guess that would come in handy to get rid of some excess moss on those carpet pitches in the alpine. Or maybe if your really shit scared of ursines. One more way to leave the stove at home. Now, how would I clip it on my rack? No offense Pencil, but your little friend is pretty high on my reasons for running to the hills. Really, no offense, I'm sure not picking a fight with you!