Looking for MSR snowshoes

Courtenay

Anyone have an extra (used, good condition) pair? I'd like to replace the MSR's that I lost up on Mt. St. Helens back in May of this year, now that it's time to get back into snow play. Serious offers only please reply to court@bodyresults.com. They don't have to be MSR's, though I liked mine.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah yeah I know. Long story short, I set my snowshoes and ice axe by the side of the latrine when we returned from the summit, and then in my haste to see how our dog was doing (raw paws, I was worried about her) completely spaced picking them up again and raced to the truck. It wasn't until we got home and sorted gear that I realized they were still at the trailhead. I posted on this board following the incident to see if anyone had retrieved them, and got one reply saying they were up there the same weekend and heard someone trying to return them to the owner -- but alas, wasn't able to connect with them. Axe was replaced immediately, but I was hoping to get a comparable replacement pair of snowshoes for under $85... Any takers? OR anyone now on this board, reading these, who found a pair at MSH around May 9 2001???

Mike, I'll buy them from you. Send me a pm, and we'll hook up... That is, of course, if Courtenay doesn't want those particular one.

I've got a good pair of MSR Denalis (not the ascents) that I'll sell for $75.

quote:

Originally posted by mikeadam:

I have brand new MSR's I used 2 times last year. Denali Ascents. They retail for about 160.00. I'll let you have them for 100.00 (they are new)