Show-and-Tell TR

Sherri

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful! When I win my millions, you can come and decorate all the many cabins I will build. :)

Hey that sounds like a sweet plan, Chad. Can I help build the cabins too? :wave:

Careful, Chad. Sherri thumbs her nose at code compliance.

Creativty and code compliance are not mutually exclusive. I thumb my nose at lack of imagination.

Nor is one a substitute for the other.

If you're not smiling, there's something wrong.

;)jus' messin' witcha

I didn't mean to imply that they were. I just like making something functional into something beautifully functional. In the end, as far as code and craftsmanship goes, it usually ends up surpassing the spec way of doing things, IMHO.

Something is wrong. But I'm looking for that smile.

Sherri,

Maybe you should go ahead and re-shoot that stair railing photo and put the scale in there, as you opined in your PM. Perhaps that might sate DeC and cease his insinuations of code infractions, eh? :)

Sorry to hear about the passing in your family. I hope you start feeling better soon. :kisss:

Thanks, Rmncwrtr. We're hanging in there. :kisss:

On the note of "picking up the pieces," here's a couple projects which were done using almost all salvaged, leftover, and recycled materials. Something beautiful can often be found in something broken. :)

P1011093.JPG

P1011091.JPG

WOW! Amazing work.

I am closing down my construction buisness because of a move and when I set up shop again in the new state this is the exact things I am planing to do. Your pics get me excited to get back to work and truly inspire my work by thinking outside the box. I would love to see more pics and maby ask you some questions (buisness wise) sometime soon.

thad.