Merry Christmas From SLC

It's a white and sunny Christmas morning here in SLC. Over the past week including last night's dumpage, we've got a shit-ton of pow-pow.

If any of you need a place to crash on your way through to ski or climb (or need a chiropractic adjustment) I've got a nice condo in Sugarhouse with room for a few folks. It's way better than bivying just N. of Snowville, UT like I used to do!

I'm working in a nice clinic in Sandy and will be running my own clinic in a month or two in Mill Creek right next to Black Diamond.

michael_layton AT hawmAle dawt calm

five o three six 7 nine forty four hundred

oh, and to stem the flow - stairway is kinda in. there's now a utah ice conditions page: http://iceclimbingutah.com/

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey - put you in our phonebook ... we're headed down to RR (leaving in about two hours) and I'm a bit nervous about what I'm seeing of the weather. Here's hoping we cruise right through, but nice to know there's a friendly cc-er in SLC!

Thank you!

Edited by saragrace

FYI, for those traveling south to RR the trip down (Kitsap to Red Rocks) on Dec 26th was treacherous ... the trip back (got home today, the 3rd) was a breeze in comparison. We kept an eye on the national weather service bulletins and the entire route was passable both times, but on the way down we did run into a snowbank.