New site from Wayne1112

wayne

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wohoo, thanks, What a fun project. Everyone should have a page!

Friends have helped modernize it and it may be reloaded soon. I fixed the Specialization chart. Check back from time to time. Now that I have seen the potential, I really hope to make it a significant contribution to the NW climbing scene, and not just an embarrassing self aggrandizement.

Nice. You might want to edit in a distinction between First Ascent and a first ascent for you personally. I did do a double take when it appeared that you had made the first ascent of the dog route on Mt St Helens. The mountaineering genealogy chart doesn't appear either,though that might be a firefox glitch.

Oh, more pictures, or some sort of select picture gallery would be great. I've seen all the big alpine TR stuff, but would like to see more of the diverse cragging and wall stuff too.

edit: oh, reading other posts, it looks like that chart is hit or miss for various people. missed for me, but maybe I'll try a different browser.

• 5 weeks later...