Gear Hawk

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the top,

I did not expect anyone to show so I went over a friend's house for the night. A simple email or phone call would have done you right. Sorry but I did not know anyone was planning on coming over. Apparently some other people did too. I was gone from home by around 6:30.

-Cpt

cc, i'd be interested in your moonstone down jacket and fleece wind pants, and cams if you still have them. my last down jacket, a marmot 8000 meter 800 fill dryloft resides in the comfort of my 'ex'-friends apartment in portland much to my dismay. i got stuck w/ his damn old nuptse vest, crappy trade. let me know

• 2 weeks later...

Hairlip, MikeAdam,

In order to avoid entertaining you guys I will keep the reason to myself....

I posted a large amount of items in order to get money quickly. Not with the intent of selling everything listed. I got my money as of a week or so ago..... And no I did not turn around and buy more gear.

Instead of selling gear you could have taken a GIGOLO assignment for a week or so, it helps to like older women, and good physical training of the body core area for pulling those roof moves. Plus you keep the gear for long aid climbs and Indian Creek.