Let the pointing and mocking commence

saragrace

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go through phases. I'm mostly an un-pink girl -- my blogs have always been green -- so I'm sure this one will be more palatable for you color-wise before too long.

Elbow rehab was pretty successful. I still have to listen to them very closely, and I definitely do better with well-paced outdoor climbing than pull-pull-pulling in the gym. The key for not reinjuring for me seems to be a good solid warm-up and lots of stretching and honoring my limits.

Thanks...

Look for the group of about six of us who clearly look like we came down from Bremerton. Let the Bremerton jokes commence.

If, that is, we make it there. The roads through... well... Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Utah aren't looking so great right about now. Perhaps we'll wind up in J-tree again instead...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Saragrace :wave:

You didn't bump into me because I wasn't there. :(

I bagged the trip when the forecast began calling for rain Thurs-Sun...didn't want to chance wasting an RR pass on inclement weather. When it's nice down there, it's REALLY nice so I decided to hold off. I'm shooting for late Feb. :moondance:

Thanks for thinking of me though! Very sweet. :blush: And glad to hear you folks made it safely with the driving. You'll have to post up some pics and a TR so we can all enjoy the adventure vicariously. :cool: