Denali, tele, and ice climbing/alpine gear sale!

ryland_moore

here is what I have for sale:

Black Diamond X-15 adze and hammer: $100/obo

- comes with BD leashes, picks, and has curved shafts. Great for first timers gettin. into water ice or great for steep alpine climbs. These were my first tools and I have climbed up to WI5 with them.

Scarpa T2 boots: $70/obo

Fit size 9-10 mens. Got these new in 2000. great condition and rarely used in the last five years.

BD Riva tele bindings mounted on K2 two 870 skis: $45

- skis aren't worth anything but the bindings are nice Rivas. They have climbing system built in and boot clips for skiing at the resorts. Will sell the skis and boots (sized up with the bindings) for $90 together. great for rock skis, approaches or learning to tele. The bindings are worth $45 alone.

Forty Below K2 Superlight overboots - Red: $80

Size Med/Large - fits my Arctis Expe size 10 boots. Used once on Denali for three days above 14k. Had a slight crampon fray that was repaired by Forty Below. Bits both strap on and newmatic crampons. I used my Grivel G-14s on them with no problem. New these are $130. A requirement for those going to Denali or Himal.

BD mountaineering axe - 50 cm $30.

straight shaft - purple mountaineering axe with leash. great for steeper glacial travel. People around 5' tall or kids.

Denali Sled - $40

This is a custom sled I made for my Denali trip. It also survived another Denali trip oe year later by a friend. It is fully rigged with aluminum stays so your sled will not slide onyou like the ones they give you on the kahiltna. My sled was also the only one that did not break while skiing down out of my entire team of five. It has two carabiners, straps and bungee cords and is set up with a prussik off the back. The best part about this sled is that is comes with a yosemite Sam "back Off" mud flap attached to the back but also helps the sled track very well. Hard to part with it due to sentimental reasons but everyone will know who you are when on the mountain! Don't pay $300 for a regular sled and don't deal with the cheap sleds they give you at Kahiltna. They slide all over

Let me know if you are interested by sending me an e-mail at rylandmoore at hotmail dot com. I will edit the post as the gear sells. I will leave this up here until x-mais and then it goes to Ebay and Clist. I have pics of everything. Thanks.

Ryland

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic