Jack's Burned Down

K^2

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went from a smoke filled greasy spoon 10 years ago to a nice and clean restaurant. Just not a prime location to support it year round I'd guess. I saw that for sale sign too, about a month ago and wondered if they would close down.

Edited by Mikester

We should all stop this burning down the house talk cause it's so wrong to put this on those folks. The fact is: WE DON'T KNOW. None of us. Thats my thoughts.

Come on, these folks may be hurting in so many ways right now, shit, do any of us even know if they even had any insurance? Lets give them the benefit of the doubt and let the authorities like the fire marshal and insurance investigators figure this out.

Meantime, just drive a few miles down the road to Cougar store.

We should all stop this burning down the house talk cause it's so wrong to put this on those folks. The fact is: WE DON'T KNOW. None of us. Thats my thoughts.

Come on, these folks may be hurting in so many ways right now, shit, do any of us even know if they even had any insurance? Lets give them the benefit of the doubt and let the authorities like the fire marshal and insurance investigators figure this out.

Meantime, just drive a few miles down the road to Cougar store.

You make a point. Saying it seems logical to burn down a failing business doesn't mean I thinks it's wrong. Ifn I was in a tight spot financially (not saying they are or were), I may contemplate such actions. Specially ifn I paid 10's of thousands to an insurance company. I dislike having to pay insurance companies. Heck, I even dislike that you have to pay for insurance!

But seriously and before I get attacked... I agree that it is unfair to impose my suspicions on these folks. They've treated me well through the years and having been involved with emergency services myself, I would never do anything that would put our local firefighters in harms way.