1bd duble sling 5 singles

decent stater rack

make offer

Edited by wirlwind

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um, ok, i guess this is big deal or somthing?.? i was asked what kind of rock they were used in and how much climbing has been done now i kinda understand wanting to know if there well used or newer but what kinda rock?. well i really dont know they're used, visually they look fine and work well. they have been to utah, cali, or. and all over washington,and squamish. hope that helps.

im curently trying to find out who made them and who qc'ed them at the factory but that may take awhile. :rolleyes:

its used gear people, i use to climb alot, and dont get out so often now thats why i am selling half my rack, also i may be moving to the flatlands for alittle while and wont be useing it at all. ive had some of it for 6+yrs and other pieces are "newer". it is or could be a good starter rack for someone as i dont expect to get an ass load of money for this stuff, but at the same time i dont really need to sell it so im not giving it away, unless your cute that is. :eveeel:

Edited by wirlwind