crampon straps

kbone

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, not the old style... I am just looking to replace an ankle strap with a strap that goes through a toe bail safety strap...

I, too, am having difficulty picturing what you're asking for. If Couloir didn't get it with the Scottish straps, I don't see what you're asking.

However, if I assume that you've got step-ins, then are you talking about a Grivel-style attachment system, as shown below?

1.jpg

If so, follow Mikester's advice. I would think Grivel would be happy to help you out.

You got it... I am looking for the Grivel style show above (actually just found some).

I have the style show below and one of the plastic clasps broke. Additional I got a replacement toe bail with a safety strap so I want to replace the current ones with the style show above.

Thanks for the responses.

campicerunner.jpg

My pair before my Rambo 2's looked an awful lot like what you've pictured there. They were Camp Ice Invaders (basically Lowe Foot Fangs without that stupid big red sole plate). Same thing happened to my buckles. Got too damned cold and they just exploded into pieces.

Glad we could help you out.