Jefferson & Three Finger Jack show Wed. in Bend

Mike_G

This Wednesday, Dec 12th, three of us will be presenting a couple of different slideshows/movies of climbs on Mt. Jefferson's Jefferson Park Glacier route and also on Three Finger Jack. They'll be from 7-8pm in Bend at the Environmental Center (16 NW Kansas), free of charge.

Any Oregon climber or outdoor enthusiast will enjoy the stunning imagery presented by local photographers Brent McGregor and myself (Mike Geisen) as we documented one of the finest alpine climbs in the state. Our 40 minute show is a creative mix of photo, video and funny stories, and is definitely not one to miss.

As a prelude, Greg Ouelette and Brent will present a 20 minute show that will detail the 'crawl' and the summit chimney on Three Finger Jack with a high-definition video camera.

We're looking forward to seeing you there!

DSC9837_2.jpg

DSC9886.jpg

DSC9759_2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I missed this one. Great pics btw.

I was up on Jefferson Park Glacier in Nov scouting around. It was my first time up there and the route looked fine.

I was late getting up to high camp and damn near got beaned by a falling rock. The wind came up and literally blew me and my shelter off the mountain...

You guys should come to the big city and give your show.

d

Thanks for the kind words. Yeah, sorry about the super-long Mountaineers meeting beforehand. I'm not actually part of the Mountaineers group, so I had no idea that they had official business to conduct before the show. It was definitely a slow start to the evening. Thanks for hanging in there...

Mike