WTB: Your old skin

max

I'm not Hanible Lector. I'm looking for one (or two) skins to make kickers with. Also, If you're looking to do the same, get in touch with me and we could split the cost of some cheapies. I thought I saw some older BD's at REI for around $80.

dave

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave,

I could give you enough ascension glue for you to reglue kurthicks skins. Also FYI, I've tried to make my own kicker skins from the 1' long scraps left over from my last skins folowing the template of http://www.agavegroup.com/?page_id=62 Apparently the tin can I used was too flimsy because it immediately bent down and acted more like a brake than a wedge... so keep in mind that if you're following this template you NEED the strongest can you can find (which is difficult since most cans have funky grooves in them). Let's talk more about this in person.

-Peter

Kurthicks: You're on, assuming those aren't the plastic snakeskin kind. Furry, right? Anyways, after this message I'll check your profile and call if it's got a number, otherwise call me:

360.715.1198, or cell 303.818.8568

Bug: sorry, your price is nice but kurthicks seems to be local.

PeterC: You're obviuosly a fool who I'd never trust my skiing option to.

Somebody aright above me: Thanks for the info, the can thing peter talked about looked like a pain in the butt, and I'm not making extremo skins. They'll probably be most used on steep section of road...

dave

Edited by max